It looks like you don't have access to this store. Contact the store administrator for access.

Solved
TAGSAngel
Pathfinder
109 1 27

I was in the shop adding product. It crashed (or just logged me out) and then I couldnt' get back in.  I am the administrator.  I tried deleting my browser history and that didn't help.  What do I do?

0 Likes
erodingwinds
2 1 2

This is an accepted solution.

Getting this a lot as I manage 2 separate shopify stores. Try loading it in a different web browser, seems to work here. 

TAGSAngel
Pathfinder
109 1 27

I did and it did work, but it's not my browser of choice.  However, I was able to log in without issue this morning.   (I also manage 2 different stores)

0 Likes
TAGSAngel
Pathfinder
109 1 27

Ok, so now they're not allowing me to access the other one.  Is this an issue with chrome or with shopify?  All of a sudden you can't have access to both accounts?

0 Likes
TAGSAngel
Pathfinder
109 1 27

@erodingwinds OK so I think I found the culprit    This only started happening since I installed a chrome extension to "block yourself from analytics"  I just shut that off and wala I have access to both accounts. So somehow this extension is interfering with the shopify login.  Back to the old filter me out on analytics method I guess.   So.... if you also have this extension installed, it might be the issue.

0 Likes
ronwainbuch
1 0 0

Hi, I am having the same issue, but my only extension is oberlo. Does anyone know how can I solve this problem? I cant access my account.

0 Likes
Goodmother
1 0 0

I am also having this problem. I manage two shops and can only log in to one of them. I do not have any of the extensions mentioned and do not use other browsers. This started occurring this morning, about 30 mins ago. It was all fine last night.

0 Likes
TAGSAngel
Pathfinder
109 1 27

OK so maybe I didn't find the culprit then.  So maybe then, it's an issue with shopify/chrome   is everyone having this issue on chrome and is it working fine on other browsers? (being able to sign into both)

0 Likes
erodingwinds
2 1 2

I am using Chrome, yes. I log into 1 store in Chrome and the other in Firefox, just been operating that way for weeks. Haven't tried logging into both in Firefox to see if that works. Just doing 1 in each and dealing with it. 

0 Likes
TAGSAngel
Pathfinder
109 1 27

If you can, try both on firefox (for a few days) to see what happens.  If we can all test to figure it out and then report back to shopify support we may get it fixed sooner than later.  The more info we can give them, the better, (in my opinion)

0 Likes