Item Based Commissions

Highlighted
4 0 0

I am looking to start an affiliate-esque program where I would setup a website for a partner via Wix or cloning my Shopify store. The store would then need to tie back into my main store's inventory so I could sell the products, ship them, and keep my inventory centralized at one location. The Partner would then make commission based on each product sold, or at the very least digital would be one rate and physical products another. The affiliate program would then pay the partner based on the sales after the refund period. So my questions are:

• Can I copy a Shopify Store?
  • If not would it be easier to clone a Wix Website and use the Buy Button?
  • Does the Buy Button work with the affiliate options?
  • Can I do item based commissions?
  • If the above doesn't work can I at least sort commissions by Digital Product or Physical Product?

I know there is a lot going on but I would appreciate any help I can get. Thank you guys in advance.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi,

you can definitely do all these things with shopify store. there are apps with which you can set up a multi vendor fully automated shopify store. all you need to do is to update your inventory from that app whenever u get an order.its really easy. ur  partner or vendor can create their panel separately from a link that u can generate through that app. 

and u can set up product-based, seller based or collection-based commissions to your products. 

and of course you can clone your store in shopify easily 

Shopify Agency for International Brands
Email: support@theleadermedia.com
WhatsApp: +917012490592
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
? Talk to our Shopify expert
? Best Shopify themes for November 2020
? Best Shopify Apps for November 2020
Highlighted
4 0 0
What apps would you use?
0 Likes
Highlighted

multi vendor apps are bit difficult to set up. even then u can learn their set up. i would suggest one app called "multivendor marketplace" by MLVeda. contact me if u need any assistant with this multi vendor app set up, tax set up including GST( if u r from india), tax overrides,etc

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0
And one multivendor app is all I would need?
0 Likes
Highlighted

yes

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

I couldn't find the app by MLVeda but I did find one by Webkul, are they the same company just different name?

0 Likes