Items I deleted still showup when I view Facebook

Excursionist
11 0 9

And this is still an issue 2 years after it was reported to Shopify...

Sold items still showing in store for all to see..

0 Likes
Tourist
3 0 1

Do we have solution here? I got similar situation here. Deleted items still showing on catalog

0 Likes
Tourist
5 0 0

This is not true! They are in my feed and ads and customers are not happy when they go to look for an advertised item and it’s not there,  plus I’m being charged for all this advertising of items that are not available. This is ridiculous!!! Something needs to be done. 

0 Likes
Tourist
5 0 0

Same problem I have... looks like no one is going to fix it. 

0 Likes
Tourist
5 0 0

It’s not true that only admins can see these deleted items. My ads are showing these items and  I have angry customers.. I don’t blame them! 

0 Likes
1 0 0

My deleted items from Shopify are still showing on my face book shop and they are visible to customers. I just looked on someone else’s phone and they can see them. It’s not ok for this to happen. There needs to be a way to delete them 

0 Likes
1 0 0

Same problem. Fix your platform now.

0 Likes
1 0 0

I found the solution!

Go onto your Facebook - Shopify commerce account (the commerce manager), click catalog, then items. From there, click on whatever product you want to delete. 

There'll be a pop-up for the item and in the top right, click delete.

I was having these same issues myself, but with some digging around, I was able to remedy the isuue.

Best of luck, and I hope this worked for everyone!

Abreaction Clothing 

0 Likes
1 0 0

Same problem, doesn't sync deleted items, the worse thing is, that facebook shop say that they are in stock... But they never were in stock. I thought that the products should by synced by shopify app, so if I need to delete every product myself manually (more then a hundred...) I will be very disappointed. IS THERE A WAY, or an app that works and completely syncing my shopify store product catalogue with facebook shop??

0 Likes