Items cannot be shipped to your address

Highlighted
2 0 1

My team and I just set up a new store. We began taking orders yesterday. We have 2 products; one has 4 variants, and the other has 5 variants. Orders domestically and internationally have been processing without a hitch, until this morning. We received a message from a customer in Pennsylvania who received a message that we couldn't ship to that area. We are not using flat rates. The customer tried to order 3 shirts, 7 ounces each. As I review previous orders, none of them exceeded 2 shirts. This is the only order for 3 or more. Can you provide help? Thank you greatly for your help in advance. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

having the same issues with a new website im trying to setup.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

Here's what I did to resolve that issue. I realized that the shipping settings were limited to only one type, in my case: USPS First Class Mail. If a customer ordered more than 2 items, it exceeded the weight for First Class Mail and since no other USPS services were selected, it wouldn't let the order go through. To rectify this, I simply selected all of the available USPS services (with the exception of media mail) and it worked. Hopefully that helps you. Go to Settings>Shipping and delivery. Then select "Manage rates" in the General shipping rates box. Scroll down to "Shipping to" section. Select the menu button(...) next to the carrier name. Edit rate. From there you can select all of the services required to fill your orders.

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

You are a blessing in disguise seriously!

Crystal 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

@KarltonHoskins 

Hey I'm having this same issue but don't understand your solution. I get an error only with my printify products. all my manual and printful products are fine. Not sure what to do about this and having customers contacting me.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I am currently having this issue with every other customer almost. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi, try this. It solved my problem

Beautifoo_0-1594873710545.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Hey i'm having same issue. Will like to know ifyou found a solution?

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I'm experiencing the same problem. Can someone assist me. I had a customer leave my site today due to this problem.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

#BuyArgentinaFaxList Around the globe there are many organisations that offer creation administrations to shoot TV spots. Some don't have in-house chiefs and in this way they simply work for unfamiliar creation organisations. Others, actually,Buy Argentina Fax List have a program  of chiefs and produce ads for the nearby organisations while they offer creation administrations to organisations based somewhere else. Our workplaces in Miami, argentina fax list.jpgMexico, Coats Rice and Argentina have a place with the second class in this way we know the business from the two edges: on one hand we have shot plugs in more than 30 nations of all Continents utilising nearby creation administrations and, on the other, we went about as creation administrations ourselves. As we learned throughout the years, there are three significant issues that all the time surface when working with creation administrations.

0 Likes