Items cannot be shipped to your address

Highlighted
3 0 0
Hi guys! I’m currently having an issue with my store. I was testing to see if a product could be shipped to my address and it says your cart has been updated and the items you added can’t be shipped to your address. Remove item to complete your order. This has never happened before
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
153 6 15

@Jasmine91 ,

Is this happening to for certain items or all items? This is due to a change with your shipping parameters...either item weight exceeds courier limit, etc.

Are you offering real time rates or flat rate for some or all methods?  Look forward to your response.

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
It’s only happening to certain products. My headwrap Collection
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
153 6 15

do you have weights on all items/variant within this collection?  are you offering real time rates for shipping?

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
That could be the problem. That’s what I need help with.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
153 6 15

Lets jump on a quick call to discuss - I could probably identify the cause in a few minutes and provide solution.

https://calendly.com/kingwebmaster/30min

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi, I have the same issue for Only for my Pre-order products. Just wonder if a solution have been found?  The shipping method is set same as all other products based on cart price...

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 3

I'm having a similar problem.

I use two Dropshippers, one is Printful and other is Printfy.
Products from Printful are cause the error. When get to checkout and it tries to calculate my shipping it says it gives me an error "that my cart has been updated and items you added can't be shipped to your address." Printify products go through fine.

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
153 6 15

@Mork 

How are you accounting for multi drop-ship scenario -  Do you need to set origin zip on the item for each dropshipper in order to provide an accurate shipping rate to your customer?  There is a very simple solution. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 3

thanks, it was technical issue on my dropshippers end.

But now Im having an error with a product I manually added.

I added my zones, with rates but when i go test the item to purchase it gives me the error of The item doesnt ship to your location. Remove it to check out...