Items imported from Modaylst are showing sold out when there is inventory available.

2 0 2

Hello,

Recently, my store started to show "sold out" on items I literally just added to my store. And when I tried to fix it with the cache solution and unchecking the location origin(even checking the option), all of the items coming from Modalyst now says sold out. Also, I saw the option to not have Shopify track inventory, but prefer not to do that, I do not want customers to buy unavailable items. 

Is there another solution to this problem? Please help! 

2 Likes

Hi,

Well, I believe if you change the fulfilment service to Shopify then it might solve the issue because this kind of unavailability issue appears when we import products from some other vendor.

Hope it helps! Please let me know if it doesn't work out. I will try and look out for some other solution.

Thanks,

Perennial

Thanks & Regards
Perennial Solution

Would like to add new functionality or customize an existing one, please hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: infoperennialsolution@gmail.com
0 Likes
2 0 2

How do I change the fulfillment service to Shopify? 

0 Likes

Well, you need to export your Products CSV first and then change the  "Variant Fulfilment Service " fields to Shopify there for the products under "Modalyst" and import the updated CSV again. However, please don't forget to take a backup copy of your product CSV if any issue comes up then you can revert back.

Hope it helps!

Thanks & Regards
Perennial Solution

Would like to add new functionality or customize an existing one, please hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: infoperennialsolution@gmail.com
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
9 0 0

Hi there 

0 Likes