Just completely rebuilt my store from the ground up. What now?

Highlighted
Excursionist
73 0 8

So I just completely rebuilt my website and reduced my products from over 100 all the way down to just 5 for now. I decided I was far too broad and needed to focus more on building a brand and not just selling a bunch of random products. I have 3 branded shirts and two Items for dogs. The store will now be more focused and conveying a feeling of men's heritage fashion, individualism and a general love for the outdoors and life. I will be adding more and more branded Harbard products as sales get higher and higher. I will have a high end tailored flannel section and other outerwear as it gets closer and closer to fall and winter time but for now, I will be focusing on light clothing so I may be adding branded shorts and swimsuits as well as branded sandals.

My question is what other products should I add right now? Are 5 products to few to be profitable or will people take my store seriously? Is there anything I need to change before I start pouring money into marketing at this point?

HarbardSurvival.com

0 Likes
15 0 0

Hi Colton, 

We would love to talk to you about getting your brand recognized. We have several apparel clients and do it all from design, development and marketing. I highly suggest social media marketing for your product. Shoot us a request here: www.digitlhaus.com/projectrequest and we will get back to you today. 

Thanks, 

DH Team

We strategically brand eCommerce experiences that convert visitors into life-long loyal customers. DigitlHaus is a full-service digital agency that specializes in eCommerce design, development and marketing. We eat, sleep and breathe eCommerce.
0 Likes
Excursionist
125 0 7

Hi,

out of curiosity, do you have a physical location(s)?

Thanks

- Thanks!
0 Likes
Excursionist
73 0 8

No, I do not, but it is a goal for the future. Why do you ask?

0 Likes
Excursionist
125 0 7

I would add some phone/contact detail if i dont have a store physical location that is kind of trust and assurity that your merchant does exists and its not a rip off. from a customer view point

getting me?

- Thanks!
0 Likes
Excursionist
73 0 8

That is a really good point. Thank you!

0 Likes
Excursionist
116 0 9

Hey guys if you are looking for more free information on digital marketing checkout my facebook page www.Facebook.com/JarrettBelliveau I have done a few million on online sales over the last few years and don't charge anything for my content. I got fed up with all of these coaches scamming you guys for $5000 for a program that "makes you money" so I decided I will post all of my knowledge for free for you guys! My back ends are all on shopify and I show all of my numbers! Hopefully this helps!

You guys are buying programs from people who haven't done anything. They don't show you thier numbers or anything all they do is rent a lambo and air bnb a house... Check out my page I will post as frequent as I can! www.facebook.com/JarrettBelliveau 

0 Likes
Explorer
57 0 18

Wow, your store looks good.
I would definitely recommend you to add more products (as you already stated). Right now, you only have like 4 products in your store and it makes it looks strange :D

It would also be good to add some more text on the returns agreement, as it doesn't look like an agreement right now, but more like an advice ;)

And to boost your sales I would recommend you to implement these recent orders notifications. Many successful stores have them and they always boost their conversions because these notifications add the social proof on your store. You can use a good app for this here.

I hope that you will succeed with your plan :)

Adele
0 Likes
17 0 0

I must say, the first landing of your store looks great as well as the overallcolor theme that you have choosen. However, you have used 2-3 different fornt on the homepage itself, you might want to stick to one font. For instance, the font of the top menu differes from the font used in the drop down section. The structure of the footer is another thing that you can focus on.

The product collection is very limited and it is coming out to be a bit odd. You can definitely try adding some more products and some more images. You can make your site more engaging by adding some videos - product videos maybe.

I am assuming that you are getting good organic and social traffic and it's good that you already have an e-mal subscription in place. I suggest you couple this up with some other re-targeting tool for those users you do not wish to share their email ids. One such tool that can help you here is web push notifications. it'll also help you in attaining high CTR's and increase repeat traffic on your website.

You can give a short to iZooto web push notification for your Shopify store and tell me how it works for you.

Good luck!

Ruchika Sharma Product Marketer at iZooto
0 Likes
2 0 0

Website name :JANVIDAVE WEDDINGS AND EVENTS

Type / Category :WEDDINGS AND EVENTS

URL :https://janvidave.com/

Owner Name :JANVIDAVE

About me :

Website name :JANVIDAVE WEDDINGS AND EVENTS Type / Category :WEDDINGS AND EVENTS URL :https://janvidave.com/ Owner Name :JANVIDAVE
0 Likes