Keep getting charged 9 USD for some reason..

Ernestoguevara2
Visitor
1 0 0

I chose a plan that was free because I couldn't ran my store anymore and yesterday I received an email saying that I was charged 9 USD.

I look at my billing and I was also charged 9 USD last month .. I am pretty sure the plan was free when I selected it, otherwise I wouldn't have done it.

I please need a refund since I am struggling financially due to the pandemic.

Also, I didn't find any way to contact customer support other than this community. Hope I get an answer.

thanks.

Reply 1 (1)

Ted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1255 115 137

Hi @Ernestoguevara2,

Ted here from Shopify, thanks for posting your query!

It sounds as though you may have selected the Pause and Build plan for $9 or the Shopify Lite plan which a $9 monthly charge.

While I can not guarantee a refund without taking a closer look at the account, I'd be happy to review your request. I've just sent you an email privately to authenticate the account, please reply back to my email when you have a moment. 

In regards to contacting our customer support, you should be able to so by selecting Support > Contact Support in the main menu of our Help Centre. You should be able to sign in as a guest if you no longer have an account as shown here for example. You can also contact our support through Facebook or Twitter if you would prefer. 

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know, I'm happy to help!

Many thanks,

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog