Langify vs weglot

Highlighted
9 0 0

Hi everyone,

I want to translate my store in other languages. After a bit of research, I think I narrow it down to 2 apps: Langify and Weglot. Which ones do you recommend? Some important criteria:
- perfect match in terms of SEO
- awesome customer support
- easy dashboard and configuration
- multi-store solution

Thank you!

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
97 21 8

Hello, @danifeld.

Elias here with Shopify Support. That is a great question!

Both Langify and Weglot are highly rated language translation apps, as they both provide awesome customer support and full SEO support. Since the ease of use and dashboard preference is subjective, I recommend trying them both so you can decide which one suits you more. Weglot offers an unlimited free trial, up to 2000 translations in one language, and Langify offers a 7-day free trial.

The only question that I’m unable to answer definitively is the multi-store support. If you have multiple Shopify stores, you may be required to set up each app separately for each store. However, I recommend reaching out to the developers directly on this so they can better answer your question. You can contact the developers directly through the contact information found in the Support section of the app’s page. 

I hope this helps. If you have any further questions regarding these apps, feel free to let me know in this thread.

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
17 0 5

Hi @danifeld,

Eugene from the Weglot team here. Happy to help you with your questions!

- perfect match in terms of SEO: Weglot is fully SEO compatible and optimized. We create dedicated URLs for all your translated pages, add Hreflang tags and translate your pages server-side so they are well indexed by Google bots

- awesome customer support: Our support team is very responsive and knows Shopify very well :) If you have any questions, contact us at support@weglot.com
- easy dashboard and configuration: With Weglot, no need to manually create your translated pages. Simply install our app, choose your desired translated language, and Weglot will do everything for you. You then get access to a single dashboard where you can easily manage all your translations.
- multi-store solution: What would you want to do exactly? Could you send an email to our support team with more details? We will see what we can do depending on the situation.

Eugene

0 Likes
9 0 0

@weglot-team wrote:

Hi @danifeld,

Eugene from the Weglot team here. Happy to help you with your questions!

- perfect match in terms of SEO: Weglot is fully SEO compatible and optimized. We create dedicated URLs for all your translated pages, add Hreflang tags and translate your pages server-side so they are well indexed by Google bots

- awesome customer support: Our support team is very responsive and knows Shopify very well :) If you have any questions, contact us at support@weglot.com
- easy dashboard and configuration: With Weglot, no need to manually create your translated pages. Simply install our app, choose your desired translated language, and Weglot will do everything for you. You then get access to a single dashboard where you can easily manage all your translations.
- multi-store solution: What would you want to do exactly? Could you send an email to our support team with more details? We will see what we can do depending on the situation.

Eugene

Hi Eugene, 

Thank you for your reply. I already installed the app, but It would be great if it can be faster response time and at least one skype call to answer all of the questions. I've emailed today, didn't get any reply. To be frank not super happy on this part of customer support. 

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
17 0 5

Hi @danifeld,

I'm sorry if our customer support wasn't up to your expectations. We try to help all our users as quickly as possible whether they are free users, paying users or in a free trial. We usually answer within one business day.

Best regards,

Eugene

0 Likes
Tourist
6 0 6

Hi danifeld,

This is Taras from Langshop team.

May I invite you to try Langshop app: https://apps.shopify.com/langshop

I think it matches all of the criteria you've mentioned. You can test it during the trial period, plus we offer full assistance with the configuration of the app and auto-translation of the content if needed. If you have any additional questions, you can write to us at support@langshop.app

0 Likes