Last sold report

1 0 0

It is possibe to generate a report of the last time an item was sold? I'd like to see which of our products are stale. Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
548 18 172

Hey, Emily!

Aria here, one of the Social Care gurus at Shopify. ?

There isn't a specific report to find out when an item was last sold but it's easy to find that answer. You can copy + paste the product title and search for it in orders. It will then bring up all orders for that item and the one at the top will be the order that item was last sold in. 

There is a report under Analytics for Top products by units sold. That may help too. 

If you're still not finding the information you're looking for, please let me know!

Take care.

Aria
Social Care Guru
Shopify

Aria | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
78 0 3

Hi Emily,

Using Data Export, you can create a report that shows products that were not sold during last one year or one month or any date range.

Our support team will create this custom report. There is no cost to setting up custom reports.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!!

Data Export is rated by Shopify Sellers as the best and cost-effective reporting application on Shopify.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
65 0 5

Hello @Emily_Samstag,

Yes, it is possible to get the last ordered for each product variant (SKU). Many other Shopify merchants use this report to identify slow moving inventory. 

You can contact us at support@reportpundit.com if you are looking at other unique ways of analyzing sales data.

Thanks

Report Pundit - Instant reports and custom dashboards
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
42 1 3

Hello! I would like to share with you a Lifesaver App!: You can Upload Unlimited Tracking Info To PayPal 100% Automation 💪
Amazing Shopify App that will save your Paypal account from Disputes and Holds! ( Because Paypal will hold your funds if they see that you didnt enter tracking info for each transaction: tracking number + Shipping company)
So this app offers one-click automation, you set it up once and it will automatically synchronize tracking between your Shopify store and your PayPal account.
More information here > > https://synctrackinginfo.com/
Good Luck!

0 Likes