Limit ordering hours

Solved
Highlighted
5 0 0

Hi, 

I'm looking into setting up a friend's pizza restaurant website with Shopify.

Because of the nature of this business, it'll be local delivery and pickup only (no shipping pepperoni pizzas across the country, lol). 

What I want to know: is it possible to hide the catalogue between the hours of (let's say) 3am - 10am? Basically to prevent people from ordering at 4am, when the restaurant is closed? Or even hide the "Add to cart" button between these times?

I tried finding liquid code examples that can hide things between set hours, but came up empty handed :(

0 Likes
Highlighted
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3153 237 521

Hi @Caroline4,

Nick here from Shopify. Really good question!

As @EffectiveApps mentioned the Shabbat Mode app is probably your best option app wise via the Shopify App store. I couldn't find another which comes close to what you're looking to do. Another way you could go about this would be to have something made custom by a Shopify Expert. It would be a larger upfront cost while the app is $10 per month, but you would own it as part of your overall store then also. It could be worth reaching out to some Experts to see what it might cost and weigh up both your options then? 

Let me know if you have any other questions about this or anything else. 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Hi everybody,

Thanks for the suggestions!

I'll take a look to see if "Shabbat Mode" can work with our requirements (if not, then I'll see if I can contact a Shopify expert)

Thanks again for your help!

0 Likes