Limited Edition One-Off Shirts

Peter_Curringto
Shopify Partner
1 0 0

I am looking to work with an art designer and sell limited edition clothing featuring his art.  I want each clothing piece to be a one-of-a-kind print, similar to art prints (3/225, 156/225, etc.)  It will actually have the print # on the shirt.

I am familiar with a few T-Shirt Apps such as TeeLaunch and PrintFul, but their automation can't really do what I want to do because of the variation in the print #.

The major problem I have is with the variation of shirt sizes.  I want to be able to offer variations of each shirt print (size/sex), but I only want 1 of the shirt # to be sold.  In other words, I don't want to sell a Large Male, a Small Male, and a Medium Women's all of the same print #.  That would NOT be limited edition.

I was thinking of just using the print # as the variation and then add a customer note field to the cart, but that is kind of lame.

It would be better to have the whole thing automated with a system like Printful. I am writing this while I am waiting to hear back from them, but I am doubtful.

Any ideas?

0 Likes
Aleksandras
1 0 0

Hello Peter,

did you manage to find a solution for limited edition t-shirts with Printful? How to set limited quantity and keep possibility to choose and buy any size of that design until it reaches set number of edition? I wouldn't necessarily use "#.." on each item. Thank you in advance! 

0 Likes
dchan9388
2 0 0

Hi there, 

I encounter the same issue and looking for a quick solution. Anyone can help ? Thank you

0 Likes