Link two variants together on split products

sebastiandk
Visitor
1 0 1

I'm not sure that the subject is the right way to describe what i'm looking for a solution to.

Currently i'm working on a webshop, that has styles with multiple color options and sizes, this gives them a lot of variants, which the customer is able to toggle between on the product page.

What they want, is to separate the a style with multiple colors into separate products, but they still want to be able to see if a style is available in another color, so I need some sort of way to keep them connected and separated at the same time. an example of this is on: https://www.ellos.dk/ellos-collection/kjole-astrid/7011344-02 and https://lesdeux.dk/products/charious-20-parkacoat-coat-dark-navy if you change the color option on the product, you get redirected to a separate product.

Replies 4 (4)

lavinia13
4 0 0

I've been looking for a solution for this for ages!! have you found anything that works?

naakaller
Visitor
2 0 0

did you find a solution?

Y_I
Shopify Partner
7 0 1

Hi 

Did you find the solution, if not revert the solution is easy. 

Thanks

Shopify Partner: Design, Development, Customisation, Bulk Products Upload, Bulk Products Modification, Store Data Management
Like | Accept Solution | yasar@ecomback.com | Skype:Yasar Iqbal

Williampat369
Explorer
112 2 5

Hi Sebastiandk,

The Shopify customizer apps allow merchants to sell multiple options on customizable products in their e-commerce store

Find out the best Shopify product customizer apps for your e-commerce store.

Smart Product Options:

Smart Product Options is a fantastic tool that allows your customers to creatively design the products they are going to purchase. Unlimited Product Options and Creates an unlimited custom product fields including text, numbers, swatches, checkboxes, dropdown menus, file uploads and more.

You can set multiple product options to same products as well as multiple products also to single or multiple product collections.

Inkybay ‑ Product Customizer

This app provides real time product visibility for your customers, making it easier to personalize. In other words, people will be aware of what they are customizing and what they will receive. They can also depend on the product base given by Inky-bay

Easy to set up, Flexible Conditional Logic, Add-On Pricing, Group Fields into Option Groups and reuse them, Price Add-On's, Field Types and Support Team.

banned