Solved

Linking Color Variants to Style

dragman
Tourist
9 2 2

I'm using the Warehouse theme and I'm trying to figure out how to only show certain colors for certain styles. For example, if you click on product 'Shirt A' the variants would be Short Sleeve, Long Sleeve, and Women's. For Short Sleeve and Women's I may only have Black, Navy, Dark Grey, Light Grey, and White. For Long Sleeve I could only have Black, Navy, Light Grey, and White. If someone clicks on Long Sleeve, I only want the colors available to that style show in the color swatch (like I wouldn't want an X'd out the Dark Grey swatch there because that would only be available in the Short Sleeve and Women's). How would I go about linking these two variants?

dragman_0-1627880287285.png

Accepted Solution (1)
dragman
Tourist
9 2 2

This is an accepted solution.

Hi Zworthkey! Thank you for reaching out regarding this! My store decided to switch print providers and I'm no longer able to add long sleeve and short sleeve together, so this will no longer be an issue

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
5581 642 1565

@dragman 
it would be my pleasure to help you.

Welcome to the Shopify community!
Thanks for your good question.

Please share your site URL,
I will check out the issue and provide you a solution here.

Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
5581 642 1565

If you want. Then we can do it for you.

dragman
Tourist
9 2 2

This is an accepted solution.

Hi Zworthkey! Thank you for reaching out regarding this! My store decided to switch print providers and I'm no longer able to add long sleeve and short sleeve together, so this will no longer be an issue