Linking g suite 3rd party for email

anniecs21
1 0 1

Afternoon.

ive set up a professional gmail account dor

my business. I have verified the domain with gmail.. now it’s asking MX records. I’ve tried and tried but I just can’t seem to do it. 
I thought I figured it out and was adding a new MX inDNS manually but the it just says  value must be a valid FQDN... even though I’ve added the fields recommended in the videos. 
im very untechy, and this is having pretty big repercussions for me business wise and although I can send email... I can’t receive any and all merchandise with business info on is waiting To go to print.

much thanks 

Hi Anniecs21!

What is the URL that you would like to connect to G Suite? If you're using Shopify hosting you'll need to update your MX records. 

Blank or @3600MX1ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM
Blank or @3600MX5ALT1.ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM
Blank or @3600MX5ALT2.ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM
Blank or @3600MX10ALT3.ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM
Blank or @3600MX10ALT4.ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM

Post your URL and I can help you out.

Thank you,

Kyle Kopelke

Let's get Shopify figured out together. Get live USA-based customer service for your current or upcoming web project.
Email: hello@freshnarrative.io | tel: (443) 345-8162
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
We offer free and paid Shopify support.
Monday - Friday | 9 AM — 5 PM EST
0 Likes
Jules77
Tourist
4 0 0

Hi ,

I am having a similar problem and my emails are randomly being bounced back and/or my clients are receiving the bounce-back emails. Please help!

0 Likes

Hey Jules7! Send me a private message and I can diagnose.

Thanks,

Kyle

Let's get Shopify figured out together. Get live USA-based customer service for your current or upcoming web project.
Email: hello@freshnarrative.io | tel: (443) 345-8162
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
We offer free and paid Shopify support.
Monday - Friday | 9 AM — 5 PM EST
0 Likes
Jules77
Tourist
4 0 0
Thank you for your help!

Email issue is still not resolved.

I received this bounce back message yesterday from mailer-daemon@googlemail.com:

Delivery Status Notification (Failure)

0 Likes