Links to other pages in the footer of Debut Light

Stephen567
11 0 0

Hi,

In the footer, instead of having three columns with a heading and images, I want to have a column with a series of links like shown here. Those links would then open up the relevant content on another page. How can I do this without any coding? Thank you. 

Screen Shot 2021-01-16 at 9.06.20 pm.png

0 Likes

Hi,
Please share your store URL with password (If Needed) & Screenshot, So that I will give you proper solution here !

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Stephen567
11 0 0

There really isn't much to show. I'm not asking for a paid service here, I'm hoping I can do it with some direction or support from Shopify directly. New user, much of the site is completed, not launched yet.

Screen Shot 2021-01-16 at 9.14.18 pm.png

0 Likes
JHKCreate
Shopify Partner
2052 334 448

Hi @Stephen567 ,

There should be a navigation/Menu element in there I believe, or maybe Links. That would allow you to add the Menu you've created that includes those links.

Let me know if it's clear!

- Did we solve your issue? Like & Mark As Solution to help the community
- Should you need any direct help: contact@jhkcreate.com
0 Likes
Stephen567
11 0 0

I saw a link option but still couldn't find a way to have a list of links going to other pages. Problem is still unsolved. 

0 Likes