Linnworks - Split orders

Highlighted
1 0 1

Hello everybody 

I wonder if anyone else out there who uses linnworks has come across this issue also? 

WE have two warehouse locations (both linnworks). Shopify can split the order into two locations however Linnworks pulls through the entire order to both locations and therefore creates duplication. 

Having spoken with with Linnworks they state they are unable to split an order by location ID. Has anyone else had this issue and found a work around? 

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 1

Same for me. I host a multi vendor site and use ShipRush so trying to find a solution to have orders placed with multiple items be split into individual orders so they can be fulfilled by each of the unique vendors.

Example:

• Order #3030
    • 1 x Hat
    • 1 x Shirt
    • 1 x Sock

Ideally the solution would generate this after checkout

• Order #3030-A
    • 1 x Hat
  • Order #3030-B
    • 1 x Shirt
  • Order #3030-C
    • 1 x Sock

Anyone else looking for this too?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
28 0 2

Hi @deadfishguy and @Jmduffy89 

Im a Shopify merchant and run a multi vendor website myself. ran into the same exact problem years back.

Iv developed an app https://apps.shopify.com/shipturtle which auto splits the order, routes it to separate vendor dashboards where they can configure their shipping partners to ship the order.

Have a look and see if it helps you. Most happy to take questions at sharad@shipturtle.com 

Regards

Sharad

www.shipturtle.com

0 Likes