Live Chat and No Phone to contact Shopify Customer Service...Gone??

Highlighted
6 0 0

Dear Shopify Customer Service,

I need help with my site, it has been about a month that my site is not accepting credit cards from customers to purchase  anything.

It has been very frustrating, I have been  very patient waiting this whole month and I am not getting any satisfaction, I recently 

invested  a lot of money on facebook ads and customers went to my site and they got so mad that they messaged me that my site was a charade not legit, 

I got so embarrassed in front of some friends promoting my store and they could not purchase anything  not even with Paypal, after so much 

traying with customer service, they fixed the Paypal 24 hours ago, but the credit cards are  still not available for customers to purchase.

Shopify Customer service,  if you are going through some technical issues and bugs or hackings please let us know what is going on, so we are not in the dark, send us an email , a note a message,  smoke signs, something to learn why our stores are not working properly, this issue has been already for a month in my store..I have received messages from some Shopify support agents telling me that you have sent me emails but I have not received them from September 28th, I checked everywhere, and no emails from your part regarding to fix this issue. Tried to get to Chat to get any response and is completely gone!! and if you call CS, they call you back but they hung up on you as soon I started talking.

Thanks for the attention to this matter.

P.S.  Loosing a lot of money of this end every day due to no sales!!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
847 97 138

Hi, @Sofisticated1,

Hank here from Shopify.

First off, thank you for the feedback, I will certainly share this with our internal departments so that we can improve. We pride ourselves on our high level of support, but I agree that due to these uncertain times that we are in, wait times are an issue across all of our support pages.

With regard to the issue you are facing with credit card orders, is there an error message that is showing for your customers each time they try to place an order? Or is it a case of within your admin, you are noticing a trend on the individual orders of your abandoned checkout? If you click on an order, it may show you an error message within.

Or depending on your payment gateway that you are using, there may be an error showing within your admin about the next step. Are you seeing any banners within your admin? This should be on your homepage for example.

While I am more than happy to assist you via the forum, I will also share the link to our live support team also. Once you are logged in, you will be asked to ask about a topic. Search for your query and relevant help docs will populate as well as the option to proceed to live chat or email. For ease, I will share a video of how this works here.

Let me know how you get or if you need further assistance.

Thank you again for the feedback, and for reaching out on the community forums.

Hank

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
25 0 3

The live chat is supposedly up today but the wait is ridiculous.  And now it has just cut me off for no apparent reason, when I was near the front of the queue with allegedly only a minute to wait.

I have a payment on hold that I need, held because I had not yet uploaded my passport image which is not required until Oct 28th, still more than a week away.  I have uploaded that now but no indication of whether it has even been received, let alone how long it will take to release the payment.

This is just not good enough!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
847 97 138

I've spoken with the live chat team who advised me that there was a spike in the wait time, but no other issues across the platform that may result in the action you described?

Either way, I apologize that this has happened, and as I mentioned before, I am more than willing to try to assist you.

Once you upload a document for the accounts team, their review would start to process but as it involves the financial aspect, as Shopify is not a bank, the team would also need the banking partners to conduct their reviews. 

What I could do for you though if you have not gotten in contact with the live chat team, is to see if I can query this with the internal team.

Now as this is account specific, I will just need to verify your account. I will send you an email to the email address attached to this forum's account and confirm some security questions about your store.

Once you reply to that email, I will look into this further for you.

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
25 0 3

but this is still more than a week before the deadline

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Thank you Hank for the reply,

The customers see a red banner telling them that they will have to try later  when they check out, so they leave the carts and do not buy nothing because they cannot use credit card nor debit card, as per las three days customers can purchase only by PayPal.  This message  has been on my dashboard over a month, I have inquired about this and several agents stated that I will receive an e-mail regarding this topic, supposedly sent on Sept 28th, but I have not received any email, and I did checked also in Spam mail. See the pictures attached to this message. Thank you and thank you again for the attention to this matter it really means a lot to me.

Sofisticated1_0-1603243422755.png        

Sofisticated1_1-1603243846527.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 2

Shopify no longer has customer support. They are locking payouts and disabling stores left and right and offer no recourse or help. No phone support. Chat support takes forever and then says they can’t help. No managers to talk to. Only “escalating, check back in 72 hours.” Over and over for weeks now.

This place is falling apart. I’ve switched to a new platform and the difference in speed, support, and store customization is night and day. And no monthly fees!

Shopify should be ashamed at how they’re treating their customers.

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0
Kudos!! That is exactly that I was going to do, thanks or the feedback.
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

i don't even see an option for live support anymore - only community support. This is most disappointing.

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

what platform did you switch to, if you do not mind me asking? i hate to leave shopify, after finally feeling really familiar with it... but the 24/7 live customer support was one of the reasons I chose shopify to begin with. .. and now .. it's gone 

0 Likes