Live Shopify stores

8 0 0
http://www.reorganize.ca/ is just great. Are there any more live Shopify stores from the beta phase? Thanks.
0 Likes
2 0 0

Where do I get a list of shopify sites? I’ve been everywhere and have only seen 7 so far including the ones here.

0 Likes
Tourist
50 0 1

I just put my store live—The King, would love your feedback! (And to be considered for whatever list you are compiling…)

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
253 0 0

Awesome work Jacob!

Probably the only thing I would recommend is using a fixed height for the container of your hoverable image on the front page and using thumbnails of the images instead of the 1 2 links.

I’m designing a new desk for myself, I’m going to have to keep this tray in mind. Looks cool. :)

Cliff Spence
0 Likes
Tourist
50 0 1

Thanks for the compliment and suggestion. The fixed height is a good idea, my only concern is that because the second image is taller, the thumbnails will look too low on the shorter image. I could utilize some type of border to help visually though… The jumping around is annoying for sure though!

0 Likes
3 0 0

Thanks for the recommendation (on our site, ArrogantMenswear.com) -

We’re delighted to be part of the shopify family – can’t tell you how great it is to have our inventory managed this way!

- Razr

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
2002 0 41

Wow! That is so cool

Tobias Lütke - Shopify CEO // http://twitter.com/tobi
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
253 0 0

Thanks for the compliment and suggestion. The fixed height is a good idea, my only concern is that because the second image is taller, the thumbnails will look too low on the shorter image. I could utilize some type of border to help visually though… The jumping around is annoying for sure though!

Placing the thumbnails on top might do the trick.

Cliff Spence
0 Likes
7 0 0

jacob, noce work on the kingtray site. good experience. I could not find dimensions of the tray, that would be handy.

0 Likes
Tourist
50 0 1

Cliff: I tried switching around the selectors to be on top of the images, but for some reason it totally threw it off. The numbers somehow shifted which image they were correlating to. I’m not adept enough at Ruby yet to figure out a fix, so I did the next best thing.

Jaztuck: Thanks for the feedback. I added the dimensions on the About page. Appreciate the help!

0 Likes