Living in Canada Dropshipping from Aliexpress to USA customers

Gando
6 0 0

Hey guys,

Please I have a real burden, I am in Canada but want to dropship from Aliexpress to US customers. I heard of Canadians using Tangerine US Savings Account as a US bank account to permit them put prices in USD on their websites but I'm still asking myself how do they then place aliexpress orders, since I don't think it is possible from a Tangerine US Savings Account. I really need help, I'm uncapable of launching my business. 

Please if any Canadian succeeded in dropshipping to the USA using aliexpress, please I need your help. I would also like to hear from any methods other from Tangerine

0 Likes
StephensWorld
Shopify Expert
366 6 80

Hey Gando,

You would just need a USD bank account in order to sell in USD on your store. BMO, RBC, Scotiabank, etc - can all provide you with a USD bank account. 

As far as placing orders on AliExpress to fulfill orders you're getting from your customers, you would need to use a credit card for this. 

Your customers being in the US (or anywhere else in the world) doesn't really affect this process. 

Hope this helps! :)

★ Did my post help? If yes, then please like and accept solution. ★

→ Have me build your Shopify store @ stephens.world
→ Get your FREE 30-Step Setup Guide @ stephens.world/guide
→ View My Official Expert Profile @ stephens.world/expert
→ Want to buy me lunch? stephens.world/lunch

0 Likes
Gando
6 0 0

Oh yeaah thanks for clearifying the aliexpress purchase part which was really getting me confused. I was really mistaken. Thank you!

0 Likes
Gando
6 0 0

However I think I'll use a Tangerine Savings Account, does anyone know how I could get the money deposited into it to my credit card?

0 Likes
BeGlobal
13 0 0

Why bring in from China. There are plenty of great suppliers in the USA which makes for short shipping times to US customers.

Go to  https://www.beglobal.company  ( they have 1.2 million products all from US suppliers based in the USA ) If you do sign up it's so easy.  Select the products category you like.  You can find anything from Books, Clothing and Fashion accessories, Electronics and Computers, Food and Drinks, Home Decor, Pet supplies, Sport and Travel, you name it, it's all there !

Simply choose your products then use the autolister option to publish them directly from BeGlobal to your Shopify store. The professional images and perfect product descriptions are included.

BeGlobal helps you track accurately your orders and your pricing records in real time.

BeGlobal handles the shipping and provides you the tracking number as soon as the products have been collected. And bear in mind your products are shipped from the USA so you can count on short delivery times to your customers ! Also this model helps you with returns. BeGlobal support team are humans and give you help personally even on weekends.

0 Likes