Local Pickup - Email Notification - Picked up Not working

anil1234
Visitor
1 0 0

I need help, the email notification "Picked Up" not getting triggered when Order is marked as picked up.

If anyone is facing the similar issue.

Replies 5 (5)

QuinnAndLane
Excursionist
15 0 4

Did you find a solution to this? I'm facing the same issue.

baklavanmore
Tourist
8 0 1

Any solutions for this? I have the same problem and can't figure out why its not sending the customer emails when I mark it as 'picked up'.

skino2mm
Visitor
1 0 1

Found this unanswered so thought I could help since there's no answer and I had the same issue, According to shopify support, this email only gets sent when using the POS system. I will paste the reply below directly from Shopify:

"As promised, I have consulted our teams and have confirmed that the picked up notification is only sent when the order is fulfilled or readied through the POS app. Their is currently no workflow for this when fulfilling through the admin hence its an expected behavior.

What I'm going to do is send an internal note to our developers around this as a feature request so that they can keep it in mind for future feature additions and improvements. Although I'm unable to confirm if or when the feature would be the workflow added, I want you to know that this kind of feedback and requests are something we take seriously and the process involved in me speaking with our developers is one where we source many of our new features for the platform from directly."

Hope this helps those who were as confused as I was why the emails weren't sent.

wdbc
Visitor
2 0 0

Thanks for sharing the reply, it's very helpful. I hope the feature will be integrated soon.

Mikejones871
Tourist
4 0 1

But I do not see this option to mark as picked up in my SHOPIFY POS app either. 

Anybody know why?