Local pickup not working,

Solved
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
786 72 106

Hey, @AmerKamra.

Thank you for joining the thread and double-checking your settings. There are a few eligibility requirements and some steps to take before setting up Local pickup. Did you get a chance to review our guide on Local pickup for online orders

If so and the issue persists, I'd be happy to take a closer look into your account. I've sent an authentication email to the registered email we have on file for your store. Please check your inbox/spam folders and reply to it. After that, I can help review your store. 

Thanks!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Tourist
4 0 1

Yes I went through all the steps, the location is activated too but its still not appearing on the back end as an option.

I used to have it

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
786 72 106

Hey, @AmerKamra.

Thanks for following up! I've sent an authentication email to the registered email we have on file, so that I can take a closer look into your account. Can you check if you've received it and send me a reply from it?

Thank you!

0 Likes
Tourist
4 0 1

Thanks for your help, I replied tot he only other email I received from Shopify.

1 0 0

Hi, 

I believe I've also followed all of the suggestions in previous replies and cannot get local pick to work. The pick up location is my home address, so I don't want it to always display. Could you take a look at my set up and see where I'm failing, please? I'd appreciate any help so much!

0 Likes
2 0 1

Same here. Same issue. Everything is setup the way it's supposed to. I used to have the pickup option and now it's gone. It forces customers to pay for shipping or they can't check out.

0 Likes
Tourist
9 0 3

My pickup location is also my home, so I created a 2nd location for my store using a generic address (6500 vs 6519 Overton) and had to assign all my inventory to the new location and that was the only workaround I could come up with so that my home address wasnt plastered on the site.

Keep in mind, that the PU address in the email notification will say the generic address, so youll need to edit the PU notification email so that customers go to your direct address.

Hope that helps. 

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
786 72 106

Hey, @Christen.

Thank you for joining the thread. 

It sounds like local pickup is working; however, it's only showing the one with your home address?

The addresses in the Locations settings is for fulfillment purposes, such as setting up the priority of locations/inventory used when fulfilling online orders, so this may not remove the address from the local pickup for customers checking out. Instead, of you've added both addresses to your Locations, you can enable and/or disable the addresses from appearing for local pickup in your Shipping settings. It's important to note - If you have multiple locations enabled for local pickup, you'll also want to make sure that you have inventory assigned to each location

I hope this helps! If you run into any roadblocks with this, simply let me know and include a couple of screenshots - I'd be happy to take a closer look.

Hey, @angelkinz

Welcome to the thread and thanks for reaching out! 

Based on my understanding, the local pickup was set up and working properly, but something might've changed since then?

In order to take a closer look and review your settings, can you share a screenshot of your Locations settings? Also, a screenshot of the Local pickup section from your Shipping settings?

Looking forward to hearing from you!

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hi Elias,

I am having the same issue. At checkout there is a message that reads, "Your order isn't available for pickup. Enter a shipping address."

I'm including a screenshot of my shipping settings and checkout page.

Shopify Shipping.png 

Shopify Checkout.png

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
786 72 106

Hey, @Meaghan.

Welcome to the thread! 

It looks like your Local pickup settings are correct; however, if you're using multiple locations, you'll also need to assign inventory to your locations. Since I'm not able to see your inventory, can you confirm if there's inventory stocked at the pickup location? 

I've also sent an authentication email to your registered email, incase I need to loop in our Technical team. Moreover, you'll be able to share more details or screenshots with me. Please check your inbox/spam folders and I look forward to hearing from you there!

0 Likes