Locked store - Impossible to contact support

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi.

Our store is totally locked. Our bills are paid. We are in good standing. We don't know why it's locked or how to even get ahold of shopify. We need to manage our store and our orders. It's been 2 whole days. 

Screenshot (133).png

Yes, I tried this: https://help.shopify.com/en/questions#/login (Login blocked)

I tried support@shopify.com. (Autoresponder says they don't accept emails)

There are no phone numbers that I can find.

Everything points back to some method of "logging in" to your store for support, which we clearly cannot do.

Help would be appreciated

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
692 73 109

Hi, @adamr.

Helen here from Shopify Support. I’m sorry to hear that you are having trouble logging into your account, and that you are experiencing difficulty contacting support. I’m here to help!

An ‘Oops, something went wrong. This shop is unavailable’ message is often due to one of the reasons below:

1. The incorrect .myshopify.com url is being used when logging in. To double check yours, please use the 'Forgot store?' option on the login page to have your account details sent to you.
  2. Have you received any emails regarding access to your account? Please be sure to check in your email spam/junk folder as well in case any correspondence accidentally got routed there. If you have received an email from a member of the Shopify team, replying directly back to that email is the best course of action for further clarification and/or next steps.

Please let me know if either of the above options do not contribute to a resolution, and I’m happy to continue working with you to get this sorted out.

Thanks,

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi Helen.

1. No

2. No

Like I said in the post, we have received nothing from shopify. Because the admin dashboards are locked, we cannot use them to create a ticket.

What do we do from here. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi! I’m needing help logging into my account. Not sure why my store is locked 

0 Likes