Login With Phone Number

liberfg
Tourist
8 0 2

@MdAbdulKarim wrote:

I need this phone number and otp option in customer login page

It would be great to have this feature...

0 Likes
CC6183
1 0 1

Any solution someone came across?

erinaazis
2 0 2
Not yet!
0 Likes
liberfg
Tourist
8 0 2

Hello Shopofy!

0 Likes
EimanS
Tourist
3 0 3

I need this feature too, most my customers are older people who don't use emails. Is there an App that can do this?

manish22
Tourist
5 0 1

Hello there,

Login with OTP over mobile number is possible via miniOrange 2fa ‑ passwordless login Application . You can allow customers to Login / Signup with Mobile number . Also, you can allow customers to enable two -factor authentication and allow them to login with the combination of username-password and two factor (OTP over email/SMS , Google Authenticator, Push Notification , Security Questions , etc. )  Checkout more information about their application here 

liberfg
Tourist
8 0 2
Hi Manish22!

Thanks for your post.

Actually - in my case- I do not need an OTP, but only login with mobile
(already stored in customer profile by me ) + password (the same that's
being used for logging in with email).

Does this app solve that problem?
0 Likes
manish22
Tourist
5 0 1

Hello @liberfg ,

Yes, this app can help you with allowing users to login with the combination of mobile number and Shopify password . Please reach out miniOrange at info@xecurify.com so that they can help you with the solution.

0 Likes
HoneyMalk
Explorer
53 0 1

Yes it absolutely possible customers can login on store with phone number instead of using email address. Try this Shopify login with phone number app and offer a wonderful shopping experience to customers. You can simply enter their phone number after an OTP code enter he/she can order desired products. It helps to boost the repeat orders due to an efficient login process. The admin can hide the old registration form, customize text phone and login button.

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png