Login issues

Joshua_Sankey
Tourist
6 0 6

I have one store. One account. Is anyone having issues with logging in right now? I click login, select my account, and it just spins and spins until it times out.

assuming this is something with the username/login changes this week?

JJM
Excursionist
14 0 11

Exactly the same here. Only happened in the last 30 mins. Thought it was just me

65th in the queue at the moment on livechat to find out what's going on but reassured now that it's not just me!

Joshua_Sankey
Tourist
6 0 6

I heard from another user the same thing. Also similar timeline. I need to print out about 20 labels tonight for a pickup tomorrow, so hoping they handle this.

Keep me up to date and I'll do the same, brother!

RJVikse
Tourist
6 0 5

Many stores were shut down over 12 hours ago for suspicion of "gouging prices" on COVID-19 related products like masks and hand sanitizer...

JJM
Excursionist
14 0 11

Will do!

As for the other stores being suspended - I did see that. However, with 25 items on our store at the moment all pet related I am confident it is a seperate issue :)

31 in the queue. Will update back here after I have an update unless anybody else beats me to it

thenurseco
2 0 1

I'm having the same issue. I was able to get in no problem, purchased some labels and then BAM, nothing. Still need to print the labels. Among other things. Frustrating. 

JJM
Excursionist
14 0 11

Phew - it's not just us either! Everybody seems to be experiencing it

Support have said to keep an eye on https://shopifystatus.com/ for the live status. Not sure that it's showing anything out of order at the moment but certainly something going on with the login server it would seem

Edit:

Managed to log in to the Status Checker for individual site feedback:

Status by service area

• Admin - Degraded
  • Third party services - Degraded

JJM
Excursionist
14 0 11

Latest:

Update - Merchants using POS may also be affected by the ongoing issues that are being investigated.
Mar 18, 17:34 EDT
Update - Partner accounts that rely on Identity are also currently affected by this ongoing issue.
Mar 18, 17:28 EDT
Update - There is currently no known impact to Checkouts on any shops.
Mar 18, 17:19 EDT
Investigating - We are currently looking into an issue which may affect some merchants' ability to log into parts of Shopify, including Admin
Mar 18, 17:16 EDT
Joshua_Sankey
Tourist
6 0 6

JJM!

You're a good dude, thanks for all this information. Good to know this is an issue on their end and not ours. I know I have nothing COVID19 related on my store LOL.

Joshua_Sankey
Tourist
6 0 6

Still can't login, 6pm EST