Logo Size

Solved
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable
1393 0 0

Hello

I want to make my logo larger in mobile view only.

Can anyone help?

Debut theme

HomePlaceSanctuary.org

pw poodle1

0 Likes
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

You can try this code, paste it to your theme.scss.liquid file.

.site-header__logo-image img {
    width: 170%;
    max-width: 310px !important;
}

The current width for the logo on mobile is set to 125%, this code increases the value to 170%. You can adjust the value.

I think you shouldn't put the "Donate" button at the beginning of the page. People have yet to know what the page's about. I suggest you place the buttons next to the content in sections below. That's where people learn what you do, who you are and that's where they make decisions. 

You can take a look at this article about how to build up credibility, which is decisive to non-profit website's conversion rate like yours. 

- Tips to optimize website loadspeed: academy.pagefly.io/how-to-speed-up-website

- Do you need to customize your landing page, product page, blog, coming soon, FAQ, about us pages? Check out PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable
1393 0 0

That works! Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi. I"m working with the Theme Lorenza as a trial. I want to make sure I can make the logo larger before I buy the theme. Is there any way I can see or can someone tell me if that is do-able before I buy? Right now it is so tiny, it is illegible!

Thank you if you can help!!!

0 Likes