Logo image load order

Highlighted
Excursionist
30 0 2

Hi. I use supply theme. The logo appears at the same time or before the product images. This takes 2/3 seconds. Is there some way to make it load at the same time as the rest of the header? Maybe it is in lazy load mode and I should exclude it from that? It seems that lazy loading is working on my site. This is my store link... https://asiasell.com.au 

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello ,

I have checked your site.

Your site loading speed is very slow:

Desktop : 28

Mobile: 20

You have to optimize your store so that it will load fast.

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
30 0 2

Hi. Is it past the point of being penalised by google? Where did you get those numbers, and then I will try to improve them. It all loads fast at least for me, except the logo.

Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted

I have checked that score in pagespeed insights.

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes