Looking for Potential partners

1 0 0

Hi,

I own a jewelry business www.bluependulum.com which sells hand made mens and womens designer jewelry.

I'm looking for potential partners who like to sell my products either wholesale or consignment.

You can check my current stock list to find out where I sell my products other than my ecommerce site.

Thank you,

Thari

0 Likes
5 0 0

Top of the day to you,
are you a business man or woman? Do you need funds to start up your own business? Do you need mortgage to settle your debt or pay off your bills or start a nice business? Do you need funds to finance your project? We Offers guaranteed mortgage services of any amount and to any part of the world for (individuals, companies, Realtor and corporate bodies) at our super interest rates to access this offer,kindly contact me through these various channels,

Contact Person:    Mr. Shyam Devi. Yogi
Email:                    shydevi.leasecredit@gmail.com 
Skype ID:              shydevi.leasecredit 

Regards
Shyam Devi 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
35 0 1
Hey Tharika,

Did you end up finding consigners to sell on your platform site? If so how did you end up managing them. The reason I ask is because last year I was also doing consignment but found it hard to managing everything so I built a platform that helps with just that and integrates with Shopify.

The goal was to build a new and modern consignment software that allows business to decrease cost with tools that saves them time, and increase revenue by making it easier to connect to more sales channels (like Shopify).

You can view our site here: www.frontflip.co

With the app you will have everything you need to run a consignment model on Shopify.

I would love to chat and help you out, if you do have this problem. You can reach my anytime at: hello@frontflip.co

Menan
0 Likes