Looking for SMALL COMPANY that does logo design

Marisa_Barone
Excursionist
92 0 9

Hi everyone,
I am looking for help re-doing my company logo and really perfecting our brands image. Can anyone recommend a smaller scale graphic company that is reasonably priced that does this? I am on a very small budget but don't want to use one of the generic logo buildilng websites. I'd like to work with someone and discuss our vision. 

-Marisa

0 Likes
Jason_01
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
54 0 16

Hello

I'm Jason a guru here at Shopify!

Good question! I know you stated that you don't want a "generic" logo maker, but the first option I would suggest would be far from "generic".
Recently we updated our logo maker to provide far more options and designs, you can check it out here.

As you are looking for something reasonably priced, we would recommend Fivver.
Fivver is a collection of freelance graphic designers, who will create a design for you on a budget.
We would suggest you reach out to multiple designers to get different quotes.
You can discuss your preferences and design choices with each freelancer!

Alternatively, there is also LogoGenie.
This is a third party option similar to Fivver where you can pay a small fee to have a designer create your logo for you.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you out with.

Jason

Jason
0 Likes
CatherineJ
1 0 0

LogoForwork is best one for Logo Design guys are very professional as well as they provide affordable Logo Design Packages

0 Likes
marryhill
4 0 0

Rather than small company you can hire freelancers for that.. as they are always ready to do such tasks at very nominal price

0 Likes