Looking for a Business Partner to manufacture electric tricycles in Philippines

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 0

A highly experienced founder in manufacturing, well trained in ISO Quality Systems and Engineering who had worked in China for 16 years went back to his country to develop e-tricycles samples that he had it patented. He clearly understood that very rich people did not just succeed and became who they are now was because of being a persistent or hardworking. The founder believed that those people success came with the RIGHT TIMING with the INDUSTRY where they are the cream of the crop.  For almost two years on hard work on product development of more than 5 different models he ran out of capital to continue the manufacturing business. 

Having a well experienced and hands-on founder and the government support, plus the huge demand on e-tricycles, Profitability is not a question.

The Philippine Government supported the manufacturers of e-vehicles by granting incentives for 9-yrs on tax & duties exemptions. In Philippines, there are about 3.5 million of the motorized tricycles. It consumes nearly $5 Billion of imported fuel every year and it produces about 10 Million tons of Carbon Dioxide. The World Bank estimated that the total economic burden of Air Pollution to the Philippines economy is more than $150 million every year.

The main market right now is the Philippines itself with the support of the government and the Asian Development Bank (ADB), a very large and very young niche market.

The founder have prepared the company having a website, working product prototypes and samples and chosen a company name registered with the Security and Exchange Commission that he believed will give luck for manufacturing and sales. 

For those who are interested please reply here and later we will give you our company contact numbers / emails so we can supply you with the Business Plans and etc.

The founder who have experienced dealing with scammers and fraudmaniacs in the past who offered to finance the business are warned. He wanted to deal only with those who are truely interested to be a Business Partner in good faith. Thank you.

Mig

0 Likes
Highlighted
15 0 0

This sounds like a fantastic idea. Especially now that the green way of life is a global thing. I wish i had enough capital. I would have totally invested in this! I wish you all the best because this has very great potential.

I have worked so hard to be where i am today. Anything is possible with a positive mind.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 0

Hello Mrs. Smith,

Actually, we are not looking for one investor only who has large fund to invest, but we are interested to work with a handfull of investors interested to make money and at the same time would like to support the fight against Globall Warming and Climate Change and finally save the world. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

Hello.
This is Hongyu from Sichuan MingHong Vehicle Production Co., Ltd in China. It's glad to write this to you.
We are the manufacturer of e-trike and electric car in China. And we want to invest our project in Philippines. We want to find the company who wants to build a good business relationship with us.
We will be in Philippines from 15 to 22 October. I wish we can have the opportunity to visit your company and have a talk.
I look forward to your reply.

Thanks and regards,
Hongyu Fan
CEO
Sichuan MingHong Vehicle Production Co., Ltd
www.minghong-sviwo.com

1 Like
Highlighted
4 0 0

i living in Viet Nam, this country has many motor bike, it affect many to environment, very dusty and polluted, hope has e-tricycles popular in my country

http://dfychiefreview.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Electric Car Batteries- Reuse and Recycling:

There are several advantages to operating an electric vehicle (EV). Electric Vehicles pump fewer CO2 into the environment and less noise pollution in communities. When competition pushes down battery costs, they are also becoming more available to middle- and low-income consumers and policymakers are adopting national and local policies aimed at promoting EV production.                                                                                                                                                                   

It is extremely relevant when it comes to their batteries, which usually have to be replaced every seven to ten years for smaller cars, and three or four for larger models, such as buses and vans; produce hazardous substances that can not easily be dumped into a dump, and require a complex processing cycle.

Batteries will be reused or recycled rather than tossed away — so learning how to do it can be a difficult part.

Why Batteries must be Replaced and Reused:

Many EVs operate on batteries built from lithium-ion. Such types of batteries can be used in anything from portable cameras and remote control devices, and smartphones. Producing them is an expensive method requiring the extraction and shipping of rare earth metals over long periods, and can incur a major environmental cost.

It is possible to recycle the batteries to power electric cars (and hybrids, for that matter). For decades, lead-acid batteries fuelled the few electric cars that were on the track. The new versions are utilizing lithium-ion batteries, for their lighter weight and wider range, much like computers and cellphones. In either case, it is possible to recycle the batteries to power electric cars.

For the case of older lead-acid batteries systems, 90 per cent of the battery materials — even the bad lead — is restored. In contrast, the recycling process just restores 40 per cent of the content in glass bottles. These may also be reloaded and reused prior to recycling. Hybrid vehicles still on the market are utilizing nickel-metal hydride batteries, which can be discarded and recycled in almost the same way.

Electric vehicles (EVs) are fast emerging parts of the vehicle market and the few retired EV batteries coming out of vehicles are being tested in scope of pilot-scale applications or simply stored while technology or infrastructure for recycling and reuse improves.

CRE motors & Recycle batteries.

Given the environmental challenges, CRE motors are pushing the boundaries in the electric vehicles market & have adopted the replacement, reuse & recycle of electric vehicle batteries in our services & committed towards a clean environment.

https://cremotors.com/ 

0 Likes