Looking for a Warehouse/Dropshipper that have Organic, All Natural, GMO Free & Green Products

Highlighted
3 0 0

I found a Vendor (UNFI) to use for products but 2 of my 3 orders have been messed up and I haven't received all of my products.  This has lead me to look for other potential  Warehouse/Dropshipper that have Organic, All Natural, GMO Free & Green Products.  If you know of any, other than UNFI, please share.

Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
94 0 10

Hi Kate!

Seán here from Shopify :)

Have you had a chance to check out Shopify Wholesale? You can browse for suppliers here for products you'd like to sell. I've done a search for products that are natural, organic, and GMO-free to help you get started.

You can check out from here :)

Hope this helps! Feel free to get in touch with the Guru team if you have any questions.

All the best,

Seán
Shopify Support Guru

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
13 0 1

UNFI is my distributor.  I know them very well.  Were you dealing with Honest Green departmernt????

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thank you for your response. I was.  Marifer, how long have you used UNFI?  How many orders have you completed through them and how has their service been?  How many of those were messed up?  Any complaints, pro's or cons?

I look forward to hearing from you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi! 

I am in the process of starting my own dropshipping food store. 

I noticed that the link Sean provided a while ago to Shopify Wholesale and the research he did just leads to Oberlo now. Is there any way to see what Sean was mentioning still?

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I'm looking for the same thing. Is Honest Green or Bangalla a good company to work with? I have also saw some information about Greendropship but they received poor reviews. 

0 Likes