Solved

Looking for a private/white label tea dropship supplier

MuggSip
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi! 

I've seen older posts within this community and wanted to pose the question again in hopes of finding current and ACCURATE information.

I want to start an e-commerce store that specializes in private label and dropshipping of tea, preferably a vendor within the USA or an international vendor who may have a fulfillment facility in the United States, as order processing and shipping times are a concern.

Thanks for all feedback in advance!

Accepted Solution (1)

Dirk
Shopify Staff
2217 247 506

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @MuggSip 

There is a forum topic that's been updated with quite a few different tea dropship suppliers. I'd recommend checking that out to find some potential suitors. 

For convenience, here are a couple of options:

How far along are you with this business? Is it a business idea that you are exploring or do you have other products ready to go?

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)

Dirk
Shopify Staff
2217 247 506

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @MuggSip 

There is a forum topic that's been updated with quite a few different tea dropship suppliers. I'd recommend checking that out to find some potential suitors. 

For convenience, here are a couple of options:

How far along are you with this business? Is it a business idea that you are exploring or do you have other products ready to go?

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

MuggSip
Visitor
2 0 0
Thanks! I'm currently in the development stage of this business and I'm
trying to source vendors.

In my research so far it appears that most dropping vendors are outside of
the United States.

Esterakyat15
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi Mr.Mykle we are Esterakyat as supplier tea from indonesia you can look our product on shopify  @Esterakyat15 or you can open in instagram @esterakyat  or Esté rakyat , we can handle shiping to international so dont be scar about our shiping our product is legal and have NIB in indonesia , 100% original from east java indonesia you can try if you want we can send the item  , you can make it white label too thank you

Lesley_Robertso
Tourist
19 0 1

Hi there,

We have been dropshipping private label/white label tea for over 5 years. Located in Canada we ship to US and Canada and beyond. We have over 30 different kinds of terrific tasting teas including bespoke and organic blends. We also create custom blends and are committed to excellent customer service.

Check out what we have on hand at www.3-teas.com or email us for more information terrifictastingtea@gmail.com