Looking for a way to see delivery status without having to click on each order

Highlighted
1 0 0

We are new to Shopify so I apologize if there is a simple answer to this.

Currently from the Shopify home page, we have to click on orders, then each individual order to determine what that order shipping status is:  Confirmed, Intransit, Out for Delivery, Delivered.  

Is there a way or an app that will show you all your orders with it's shipping status all on one page?

If not, Shopify should add a filter to see the shipping status from the orders page.

This would allow sellers to provide excellent customer service by determining if an order is hanging up with a carrier such as the USPS and not being delivered within a reasonable amount of time. 

We have had several orders this month where the USPS has lost packages and the only way we know is when a customer calls and is frustrated because there order not on their doorstep on time.  

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
437 47 98

Hey, @Jet4me2fly 

I recommend taking a look into Tracktor Order Tracking app. Their app integrates with 1,000+ carriers across the globe, so you and your customers always know where each package is and the status of the delivery. Here is an example screenshot of what their app looks like within their order status list page:

247a3af388930967e6c928ddc27678b5

I hope this helps! If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like