Looking for app developers and web developers

Unkwow
Excursionist
7 2 1

Hi,

If you are experienced and professional app developer or web developer that work on shopify projects or custom website project please message me.

0 Likes
sshaginyan
Excursionist
13 1 1

Hello Unkwow,

I'm a full stack JavaScript engineer experienced with the Shopify platform. What are you looking to do?

Thanks.

0 Likes
Unkwow
Excursionist
7 2 1

Do you have any projects you have done

0 Likes
sshaginyan
Excursionist
13 1 1

Unfortunately, I don't. But, played around with shopify's APIs to be very comfortable with it. I've been in engineer/web design for over 15 years. I currently work at Salesforce Heroku. I won't disappoint. Also, knowing that I haven't done any professional work with Shopify my rates will be lower than the market average.

0 Likes
edlaurens
1 0 0

If you are looking for a good app developer I may give you some advice on that. Not long ago I launched my project that now is on the stage of confirmation. What can I say is that the company I was working with has made probably the 80 percent of the success. They not only advised me how to make a better design so that I could go further than my competitors on the market, but also helped me with targeted advertisement or as it is professionally called SEO. I end up having the best version of the app. It will literally blow up your minds. Thanks to https://www.gsquared.com.au/wordpress-website-design-development/ I was able to achieve this and I'm pretty sure we will go on upgrading it further and further.

0 Likes

Hello,
hope you are doing well!
Are looking for a good web and mobile app development company? We at iByte Infomatics offer trusted, user friendly, and quality Web and Mobile App Development Services in UK, UAE, US, and India. iByte Infomatics is believed to be one of the best providers of IT services like NodeJS, ReactJS, Socialengine, iOS, Android, Hybrid App developers, Native App developers, Flask, Django, WordPress, Drupal, AI, AR, VR, and more. We provide Interactive and easy to use Android and iOS applications. Build an app with us. Call us @ 97802 84709 !

Looking forward to your positive reply and start working with you at a very affordable budget. 

Best Regards

iByte Infomatics

"Encoding Business Ideas"

Website  - https://ibyteinfomatics.com/

Emailhello@ibyteinfomatics.com

Contact us - 97802 84709

0 Likes