Looking for feedback and ideas

Tourist
4 0 4

Good Morning.  I opened an online store called Stone Field Shaving Company.  I'm based in Winnipeg, MB Canada and I specialize in men's wet shaving products.  In addtion to some of the classic supplies, I also have some unique products.  i have a proprietary line of pre-shave oil, shaving cream and body soap.  I also have a line of razors and brushes made for me in Canada as well as mugs and bowls made by a local artisan.  

When i first launched in February- my website wasn't up and running- but I still made about 500.00-  I was very pleased.  March was when i launched my site and my sales were nearly 4x my sales in February. I couldn't believe it!  April is pretty slow.  So many of my customers are friends- but I'm hoping for more sales outside that circle. I'm looking for some ideas or suggestions on how I can make some sales- I do get visitors to the site.....so that's a good thing.  Any advice or suggestions would be welcomed!  I have FB and Instagram pages as well.

http://www.stonefieldshave.com

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
113 0 25

Your products look good; good pictures, well written descriptions. I had a difficult time finding them though. The first header image with the razor and the Shop Now button works, but I might drop the other two. On the second and third images, the menu at the top is difficult to see and the page the button takes you to doesn't lead into the shop. Also, if possible, I would get rid of the hamburger menu. You have room for everything in the side bar as a top nav without hiding it in the menu. 

I don't know how you're doing for traffic, but making the site a little easier to use could help convert the traffic you do have. Good luck! 

Turn your Shopify traffic into sales. Check out https://neatab.com/?f
0 Likes
Excursionist
74 0 12

I think you should put more products on the front page.
I had to dig deep in your site to find any products.

https://apps.shopify.com/show-recent-orders ~ Show your visitors that others are buying from you!
0 Likes
Tourist
4 0 4

Thanks for the great feedback.  I have made some of those changes you recommended!  

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
113 0 25

Great! Please let us know how it goes. Also, Henry's suggestion about adding products to the front page is a great one. Maybe try shortening the header image a bit and putting categories or products right below it? That way users can see some of what you're offering right when they hit the front page. 

Turn your Shopify traffic into sales. Check out https://neatab.com/?f
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
17 0 4

No doubt your store is very unique. A beautiful color theme, it looks like a vintage store. Here are few recommendations.

• As your products are such, you may like to introduce the subscription option, where one can opt for it with a slight discount price and it will also help you to generate loyal customers base.
  • If you use instagInstagram to display happy customers using it, will definitely make a lot of difference. 
  • Joining our mailing list is very plain, it does not speak what advantage or resource one will get.

Best regards!

0 Likes
Tourist
48 0 3

I love the colour scheme, very clean and easy to follow.

The opt idea is great,  as Ambiw said, it will help you build a customer base you can promote products to

WebHostGB.com
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
118 0 10

Hey guys if you are looking for more free information on digital marketing checkout my facebook page www.Facebook.com/JarrettBelliveau I have done a few million on online sales over the last few years and don't charge anything for my content. I got fed up with all of these coaches scamming you guys for $5000 for a program that "makes you money" so I decided I will post all of my knowledge for free for you guys! My back ends are all on shopify and I show all of my numbers! Hopefully this helps!

You guys are buying programs from people who haven't done anything. They don't show you thier numbers or anything all they do is rent a lambo and air bnb a house... Check out my page I will post as frequent as I can! www.facebook.com/JarrettBelliveau 

0 Likes