Looking for feedback on how to make first sales

2 0 0

Hi there, 

We just launched our web site a couple of weeks ago and i am looking for some feedback in regards, how to generate our first sales in the industry of supplements. We are hearing that this industry is tough and nothing but negatives from every one around us. Anyone here that did a supplement shop to share some tips?

We did everything possibel to create branding behind our product, from social media, to blog, small videos. What are some good tips, like bounce rates, cost per clicks etc we should be paying attention to? 

This is a Doctor formulated product and its also very unique as it replaces lost of the supplements one has to take every day to maintain health. 

You can take a look at the pager here: 

prolifestream.com 

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1605 20 159

Hi, profilestream memeber,

I have gone through your website, and i can see that , you kept nice pieace of information about your products, blogs, videos etc.

There are some points you need to take care of regarding design. You can check the screenshot regarding this.

Provide some more gap, between logo and menu section, give a background color or color to menu, it will be nice.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
2 Likes
2 0 0

thank you for pointing it our appfreaker, i didint see that :). I appreciate the responce 

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1056 0 108

Hi ProlifeStream! Maggie, a Shopify Partner here :)

Your website is beautifully optimized, you have a perfect structure, CTA location, and I love the explainer video on your homepage. Every newly launched product has to have a strong initial marketing - you need to be constantly present on your customers' screens, to start getting a traction. This is done through regular social media marketing, Instagram marketing, boosting some of your FB posts, interacting on Twitter and so on. 

Also consider collecting email addresses on your website [build your subscriber list], to send regular updates and grow your revenue this way.

Let me know if you need help of an ecommerce Expert!

Get more traffic with social media marketing

Book your consultation with Online Business Analyst

Maggie Tuczapska

Rock Paper Copy

maggie@rockpapercopy.com

http://www.rockpapercopy.com

Learn How to Set up a Shopify Store. Join our Shopify Training Course today: http://bit.ly/ShopifytrainingSEO
0 Likes
Highlighted
20 0 0

You can try ghibli-business.com. Good luck 

0 Likes
Tourist
9 0 1

Google ads are great for getting huge traffic and sales if you do them right. What have you tried so far?

0 Likes
Excursionist
69 0 13

Auto-playing audio is a dealbreaker, period.  You must get rid of that.

Also, be aware that the name "prolifestream" is inescapably linked with anti-abortion politics ("pro-life").  If that's the message you intend to convey, great; but if not, you should use some other name.

0 Likes
Tourist
52 0 1

Buyers might loose interest when they would find out that you only have one product package. In age of ecommerce buyers look for variety and pool of choices. It is the biggest Pro's of shopping online. If you want to leverage this, i recommend you increase your product Portfolio.

Bravo for making an animated video, but in my opinion you shouldn't have put the fact that you are monetizing health by earning dollars and giving a solution. It is understood. Importantly it weakens the impact of your video. At few instances the communication of your video looses its grip. I recommend you work on it, as its on face of your website.

Instead of hoping that buyers will visit your website, try to look for Marketplaces where your products will get exposed to millions of buyers. For instance Walmart has a Department for Wellness under Pharmacy, Health & Beauty. I recommend you integrate your Shopify Store with Walmart (and other marketplaces if possible) to get more exposure. More information on List Products on Different Marketplace

0 Likes
Tourist
52 0 1

I think you should consider selling on marketplaces. I understand you want to brand your product backed by its benefits. If people will see it and be even a bit interested they will find your resources too. By restricting your channels you are killing your business. Let CEDCOMMERCE help you with it.

0 Likes