Looking for furniture supplies in Australia

Nico86
1 0 0

Hi all, we currently have a furniture and kitchen appliance drop-shipping store in development however I found hard to found some good drop-ship supplies in Australia  

Is there any suppliers we haven’t looked at, our scope for style is modern furniture, decor and kitchen appliances

Would also be good to know if there is any type of deal that can be struck with manufacturers and wholesalers for dropshipping deals that are profitable for both parties.

thank you for your time! 

0 Likes
vinods
Shopify Partner
512 10 87

Hi @Nico86 

Have you considered all the pros and cons before startong the drop shipping business in furniture and supply category ? There are lot of things you need to consider in this category in terms of warranty and after sales service. 

Kitchen appliances is ok provided branded ones as after sales service is important too. 

Hope you understand. 

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/
0 Likes
Sondiana1
1 0 0

It's obvious that they have already analyzed the pros and cons. when it comes to furniture, you must really trust your supplier before you can dropship because the most fault can easily be found in a furniture drop shipping business. and you also have to consider the fact that you must look for inexpensive items in order to get profit in this field. I'd recommend you check https://www.office-furniture.com.au/ for some good quality kinds of stuff. you can check them for quality stuffs tho. but I think it depends on whether you choose to drop ship nationwide or want to drop ship nationwide. but you can check the site for more details

0 Likes