Looking for job search theme and apps

Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 3

Hello All, 

I've been looking for Shopify job search themes and apps but without success. Eg, an employer can post vacancies and a registered candidate can look and select the job and contact employer through website or apps. eg https://www.jobsite.co.uk/

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
50 1 3

Hi, @Zak2020 

I'm not sure I fully understand the end goal, so I was hoping i could clarify what you've wrote above. Are you looking to add a job listings feature & search onto your Shopify website to hire potential applicants for your business? Or are you hoping to create a "job bank" type website with Shopify where users can browse and apply for jobs from a variety of different businesses?

With some more context, I can help point you in the right direction!

Javier | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - ¿Te resultó útil mi respuesta? Dale Me gusta para hacérmelo saber 
 - ¿Resolvimos tu pregunta? Dale a Aceptar como solución
 - Para saber más visita el Centro de ayuda de Shopify o nuestro Blog de Shopify

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 3
Hi @JavierM1984
Thank you for your quick response. It's a '"job bank"

To give you more picture for better understanding. The job search website/app where different companies can post their jobs (may be with or free) with descriptions, salary etc. Candidate can view the list of jobs and contact the employer via website or apps. If employer accept them then candidate can view the employer's full store address with starting date (contract) upon candidate pay a fee to website/apps owner.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
247 23 31

Hi, @Zak2020

This project is possible to do it, but take in mind that customers can't create products without using a custom App (we are supposing you will use the jobs as products), so employers must contact you to create the job.

Let's make the best store!
Contact us at: thepremierstores@gmail.com
0 Likes
Tourist
10 0 3
Hi @JavierM1984
Any update?
0 Likes