Looking for page speed optimization expert

Moars
Excursionist
21 1 8

Hey All,

Im looking for a page speed optimization expert. I have hired a guy already but im not happy with the performance currently. Now i need to be clear that browsing the website is going well! i have no problem there.

The main issue is "First view" if you open the website for the very first time it takes on average 20 seconds to load! Sometimes im lucky with 5 but have also seen 30 seconds. With Such horrible performance people will not wait around.

I have already disabled almost all Apps, minized most pop-ups, Reduced the size of the images but i'm still suffering from the slow speed. So i really need some help to optimize the speed when opening the website for the very first time.

Do note: loading times seem sporadic, it does happen that it also opens in 5-6 seconds and other times 20-30sec. You also see this ​GT score something showing 5 and other times 15seconds. While just refreshing the page is like 3 seconds

Theme: Fastor - Market 6

Kind Regards,

Monica

0 Likes

Hi Monica

Lots of factors contribute to first time site loading time. Users internet connection, location and time of day all play a role. Plus your site is image heavy, which is why it takes a while to load for the first time I bet. I would look at using jpg vs other formats and see how that does. Beyond that, apps are the other major reason Shopify sites are slow. If you work on your images and apps, you should get the first site load to decrease. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

--

Duane

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes

Your website takes 8 seconds to load

I think this image should be compressed https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0254/3022/9055/files/Korean-Skincare3_11122.png?v=1575477048

And some resources from Google, Facebook https://prnt.sc/qegyme is also a reason

Just some reason I discovered :D

LayoutHub - Build your E-commerce store by the easiest way
0 Likes
Moars
Excursionist
21 1 8

Hey Khang!

Thanks for the tip, i noticed that both my Store logo on the top and bottom were still way to big. Was ably to reduce them to 30 and 10kb. Yeay!

I also removed the facebook messenger app. This dropped the site size from 2.2Mb to 1.5mb. What a big change!

Thanks for the tip

But real live testing this is horrible still :( sometimes still 20 seconds wait~ when opening the website for the first time (first view)

Kind Regards,

Monica

0 Likes
carenotanesha
1 0 0

You should focus on speed means compress your images and remove useless pages because main reason of low speed is the huge number of pages that are useless and second during uploading your listing try to optimize during the same time. Thanks

0 Likes