Looking for quite investors for already running shop

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi guys.

I've master franchise of a brand for UK. It's about skin care cosmetics and perfumes. Products are nice and high quality, some of them are mostly used in that pandemic - like soaps, hand soaps, hand sanitizer etc. I also had a physical store but had to close it due to covid in March.

Anyway my retail e-commerce shop is going well but i'm focused on the wholesales now. I already have few good wholesale orders but can't manage to deliver them alone. So i have a lot of stock but not enough and some of the items aren't available in my warehouse. So i need to order a lot of stock at once and should do it fast. 

Looking for investor /or few people/ that could support with the amount of £15 000 for 3 months with 30% profit for the investor for the whole period. 

i'm already repaying loan to the bank but unfortunately can't refinance before march 2021. 

So if someone is interested or have any ideas to earn that amount please get in touch. 

P.S. i'm not selling the franchise contract or my website, just looking for short term partners 

0 Likes