Looking for someone to build a Shopify website.

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

I need someone to do my shopify website. Any recommendations will truly be appreciated?

Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1400 139 384

Hey there, @ene_shopeco 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

I would recommend browsing through our Shopify Experts to find someone who will be able to help you with this. You can also check out some freelance developers over on Upwork and Fiverr. If you would like to try designing your site yourself I'd recommend taking a look at our Shopify webinars. These short tutorials take you through all the basics of creating a store such as adding products, variants, collections, theme changes, and pointing a domain to your store. You should be able to sign up here. We also have a fantastic YouTube channel that is jam-packed with how-to guides. Our Support Team is also here to help 24/7.  When on the Help Centre page, you should see Support > Contact Support in the main menu or there's a Contact Shopify Support button near the end of the page. The Help Centre will try and suggest guides first to resolve your query, however, if none of these suit your needs then please keep clicking the Contact Shopify Support button at the end of the page instead. 

In some cases, Chrome extensions and cache can interfere with the Help Centre's login/authentication process and you might experience a "loop" when trying to contact our support. If this happens, I'd recommend clearing your cache or tlog out of your Help Centre account and access our support as a guest instead as shown in this short video. Our advisors can authenticate the account later if needed or our Facebook and Twitter support would be happy to help instead. You are welcome to contact us here on Twitter or here on Facebook.

All the Best,

Bo

Bo - Social Care @ Shopify

Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1
Thank you Bo for your prompt reply, time and assistance.
Stay safe with family
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1400 139 384

My absolute pleasure, stay safe! 

All the Best,

Bo 

Bo - Social Care @ Shopify

Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Highlighted
Excursionist
13 1 0

Kindly provide your contact details our developers will reach to you and make your shopify site, we are having team of experts.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Glad to hear from you milan-appify

Will appreciate to receive by mail to ecoprods@ecoprod.live

Looking forward to hearing from your experts. Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
13 1 0

This is an accepted solution.

Yes  we have tried to reach out to you via mail on provided address, waiting to hear from you as well.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Hello Milan!

I already placed my first product at shopify.

It needs the correct theme for it....  as it contains the Introduction video and Explainer video for each product.

My free trial expires in 3 days time....It's quick and easy as my products are virtual.

One product but translated in 10 languages, for age brackets 4-6 and 7-11 years old.

Buy it now and Get it now. The links will be automatically given as soon as they pay which you will have to install at shopify if abled.

Can you do this?Thank you?
Maria
ENE

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1
Hello Milan!

I already placed my first product at shopify.

It needs the correct theme for it.... as it contains the Introduction
video and Explainer video for each product.

My free trial expires in 3 days time....It's quick and easy as my products
are virtual.

One product but translated in 10 languages, for age brackets 4-6 and 7-11
years old.

Buy it now and Get it now. The links will be automatically given as soon as
they pay which you will have to install at shopify if abled.

Can you do this?Thank you?
Maria
ENE
0 Likes