Lots of traffic but no sales

Highlighted
3 0 0

Can you help me , can’t figure out what Is wrong with my page. I have about 200+ Visits/ traffic per day but only 2 sales in 2 weeks. I am running ads with facebook for € 24,= pd. Could anyone please tell me what I’m doing wrong ? Appreciate if you could look up to my site and give some advice.

My site is:

https://hellobeautyworld.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
96 6 24

Hi @EllyGest !

Congratulation on your store! The products you sell looks appealing. 

Since you have been focusing on Facebook ads and have managed to drive traffic into your website, one of the effective marketing activity that i would suggest is retargeting campaign. Retargeting campaign helps you re-engage with your audience and potential customers who previously interacted or showed interest in your products. By using a variety of creative ads to target these potential audiences and reach to conversion of purchase. You can start by installing the Ako Retargeting app on the Shopify app store. Ako Retargeting is a cost-efficient tool that could help your business increase awareness and conversion. The app helps you get your potential customers back to your website by delivering the most relevant product information to them at the right time, right impression and right cost. You can learn about this Ako Retargeting herehttps://medium.com/@akohubteam/what-is-ako-retargeting-c43bda83143b.

Furthermore, you can consider adding blog page to engage with your customer and help them understand the importance of your products such as “The importance of Health and Wellbeing" and interesting content like "12 nail art ideas for Summer 2020" , etc. This would also help in driving organic traffic to your store with the SEO engine, also establish your brand as an expert in the industry. 

I hope these minor suggestions might help your business. I wish you all the best! 

Irene

0 Likes
Highlighted
Navigator
252 10 32

Ah, the good ol' "lots of traffic but no sales" question! I love answer these since no two answers are the same, because every store is different, and often times there are more than one problems to fix.

With your case, the navigation bar/header section looks fine on mobile but not on desktop. Find a web dev or read some tutorials to fix that.

Other than that, your store looks pretty good. So I would advise looking into your sales funnel. If you have problems converting, it's usually your landing page that has the problem. Does your traffic source primarily come from mobile or desktop? Because if most of it is from desktop, you need to make your product page look better. 

Avada is an e-commerce solution provider based in the heart of Vietnam where the best developers unite. Founded in 2017 by Mageplaza, Avada is responsible to complete the mission to help 1 million online businesses grow revenues.
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thank you for your message. 90% is coming from Mobile. And yes, they land mostly on the homepage. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thank you very much, I look into it.

0 Likes