Low Sales on Tshirts (Covid)

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi Shopify Community,

I opened a women's tshirt store. It's been about a month. I've had about 280 store visits and 5 sales. (purchased from friends) I'm trying to increase sales. People are visiting the site (about 10-20 a day) and like my Instagram posts, but no sales conversion. Im looking for some advice. Im wondering if people find the site user friendly or if something is off. Also, I'm not sure if it could be effected by Covid 19. I have not paid for advertising yet. I plan on buying advertising  but wanted to make sure my website was effective. I have a Facebook, Instagram  and website. Please help.

www.fabfemclothing.com

https://www.instagram.com/fabfemclothing/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Navigator
293 32 66

Hi @Deanna88 

Here are a few suggestions I would offer:

• Create and upload a business logo to your site header. A logo is a must have for making your site appear professional and for building your brand awareness.
  • Add a hero image, splash, or large slider with some lifestyle images at the top of your home page that speak to what your brand is about. 
  • Expand your 'about us' page to tell a story about your company, it will help build trust, interest, and loyalty with your potential customers.
  • Need your policy pages (refund, shipping, privacy) as well as a contact us page created and linked in the footer. Not having these will throw up red flags for potential customers and make them leave and can also cause issues for you once you start taking orders.
  • Content, content, content. Right now, your site is basically just a list of products. If you want people to keep coming to your site, you're going to need it to have unique content. Images, blogs, videos, Social feeds, etc. will give your customers something to keep drawing them into your site.
  • If you don't have any products in the 'Extras' collection, then hide it from your menu until you add some. Empty collections linked in the main menu are another red flag that will cause lost trust.
  • Instead of the "Color Chart" image, you should have individual pictures for each color variant. The color chart image looks very generic and unprofessional, and it doesn't allow customers to picture the shirt image on the color shirt that they prefer.
  • Take the size chart images out and put the size chart text in your product descriptions.

Hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck!

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thank you for your feedback. I have made changes based on your feedback. I have only had friends and family buy product, but I am still hoping to get some customers.

0 Likes