Loyalty Coupons on Cart Page

Lexi_Johnson
17 0 0

As I was shopping, I came across this website that shows your loyalty coupons (if you are signed into your account) available to use on the cart page. I myself have a loyalty program for my customers and would love to add this feature to my website. Does anyone know if an app can do this or if it will require a developer?

Reference website: www.dynamiteclothing.com/us

Screen Shot 2021-02-14 at 3.04.07 PM.png

0 Likes
Danishecom
Tourist
160 3 14

@Lexi_Johnson Hello there we use the app for loyalty coupons, please tell me if it solves your problem or not in case you need my help to fix this issue contact me at yupsoftware4@gmail.com 

https://apps.shopify.com/smile-io?surface_detail=loyalty+coupons&surface_inter_position=1&surface_in...

thank you

mark as solution accepted if you think your problem will solve with my suggested app. thank you

0 Likes
Lexi_Johnson
17 0 0

I actually use Marsello as my loyalty program and am looking to find out how I can have my customers loyalty coupon codes displayed on the cart page if they are signed into their account.

0 Likes

Hi Lexi,

I recognized your name as I sent you an email to congratulate you on the awesome ROI you're achieving with Marsello. Well done!

If you're still looking for an answer to your question, our customer success team would love to help. Please feel free to email support@marsello.com and they'll get back to you shortly. 

All the best, 

Kalista

Kalista
Senior Campaigns Manager, Marsello

The Shopify pos loyalty program supports you to encourage customers online or offline by rewarding customers for on-site activities such as referrals, reviews, social shares, birthdays, or likes, and more. By integrating this, you can give rewards to customers, which they can also use in-store or online. The prize can be in the form of a money-off voucher, free / discounted product voucher, that you see in the Shopify voucher code POS.

If you require any more guidance, we will be glad to serve you. Please email us and we will be connected with you shortly.

0 Likes