MORE THAN ONE DROPSHIPPING APP

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 4

Is is feasible to use more than one dropshipping app or would they conflict with each other?  THX

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
845 54 138

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, Johnny. 

This is Dallas from the Social Care Team at Shopify. 

Great question, and I am happy to say that the answer is a big yes! When you have an online store your products can come from all different suppliers. You can even have dropshipping products and print on demand and custom packaged items on your store at the same time as well.  

The crucial bit of information is on the product page. Under Inventory there is a section where you are able to choose where the inventory is tracked. For each different company you will want to make sure that that is set up properly to state what product is from what company. However, when you connect them that will automatically be set up. 05-52-wbhg3-d1xg4

If it is set up by a dropshipping company there will be a SKU number there as well. Make sure you never remove that! If you remove that your product will be disconnected from the dropshipper and all orders won't be automatically sent over. 

Then for shipping, it would be best to have the shipping rates included in the price of the product. This way you will be sure to always have the shipping rates covered. 

Does that answer all of your questions? If not, let me know! 

Cheers,

Dallas

Dallas | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

3 Likes
Highlighted

Hi, this is Peter from the Wholesale2b App.  If you are using more than 1 App to integrate products from various drop shippers, then it should not be a problem as long as those Apps using unique item numbers.  As you know some Apps might use the same suppliers so if the item numbers are the same then there might be some conflict between the Apps.  Thankfully with our App we use prefix the supplier SKU numbers with our internal supplier ID numbers which makes each item number fully unique. This is done especially to avoid any conflict with other drop shipping Apps.

I hope this helps.

Peter

Peter
http://www.wholesale2b.com
AUTOMATED APPS FOR DROP SHIPPING
1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
31 0 11

Hi Johnny, 

It's okay to use more than one dropshipping app. In fact,  I use both Oberlo and Importify in my store. Oberlo for Aliexpress and Oberlo verified, then Importify for Wonify (US based), Etsy, Dhgate, and Banggood. More suppliers, more sources, the better. I love having many options, I bet you do too.

Good luck!

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 4
Wow,

Great info. Thanks
2 Likes
Highlighted

Hello! This is Carrie from Spocket Team to help. There's no harm if you have other dropshipping apps as one thing that we value most is the reliability of the products and how the order processing works.

image.png

If you are looking for  another droshipping app, it's a hassle-free if you may use Spocket as we cater the high-quality US and European products with fast shipping process. I guarantee that we have tens and thousand of suppliers that may provide your niche. Also, we work for hand on hand with our suppliers to make sure that the orders are processed accurately and efficiently.

You may use these links for your reference and feel free to browse Spocket app to check our US and European products:

If you want to know more about us, you may check out our Facebook Page and you can join one of the largest communities for dropshippers with 28000 entrepreneurs and start communicating on their experiences.

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0
Hi Miss Necessity-
Your reply is the most helpful by far. Does your customer receive tracking numbers from all different suppliers? How are shipping costs calculated? We want to begin adding dropshipping products to our info product store but from two different suppliers.
Any help is greatly appreciated!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 1 1

With that solution, I assume this means we include shipping costs in our pricing. Do we still need to use shipping zones/rates for those dropshippers?
1 Like
Highlighted

Hello @Johnny19 

Shopify store supports multiple suppliers. So you can use any number of dropshipping supplier app like oberlo, aliorders, spocket, dser etc. . .  

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 2

Dear @Dallas,

The prices of the products in a certain product category should vary depending on the location of the shop visitor's IP address. Is this possible?

I would also like to know whether it is possible to send the order for a product in a certain product category to a drop shipping partner who is selected depending on the location of the shop visitor's IP address.

For example:

1. Customer from Germany buys T-shirt -> Order goes to Drop Shipping Partner a.
2. Customer from USA buys T-shirt -> Order goes to Drop Shipping Partner b.

Thank you for your answer!

2 Likes