MULTIPLE DISCOUNT CODES ARE NEEDED! NOW!

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 7

Ok, I know I am not the only one frustrated with the fact that shopify has yet to come up something to allow multiple discount codes. It is especially hard when I give someone a code which acts as their store credit (cash) and it cant be used in the credit card payment section. It has to be applied in the discount code area. This makes it where my customers cant use their credit along with a sale code that may  be going on at that time. I've also wanted to have multiple codes for different sales on various products and only one code can be implemented. Same thing with giving Free Shipping over a certain money amount and when someone uses a discount code the money amount drops below the free shipping allotted amount causing the customer to pay for shipping. An all around headache! THIS IS A HUGE ISSUE. Tons of web stores allow for multiple discounts. My boutique is one of them that needs it bad. PLEASE RESPOND SHOPIFY TEAM to your customers that have been shouting about this forever! If other web hosts can do it why can't YOU!????

4 Likes
Tourist
12 0 1

I think their is an app for this?

1 Like
Tourist
4 0 7

There isnt an app to allow for multiple discounts to be applied at the same time via shopify. There are only apps that allow you to create a bulk discount code. I am needing coding to allow my customers to implement a FREE SHIPPING code along with a 30% off shoes code and 10% off all new arrivals code all in one transaction. Different discounts for different products. 

3 Likes
1 0 0

Yes I agree. This has been a repeated request for 5 years. 

Robert, I'll team up with you to hire a coder to fix this if necessary?

Our store: www.getyourboomback.com

You can contact me on angela@getyourboomback.com 

0 Likes
1 0 1

How has this not been implemented, is there a good reason? I'm in the same boat as OP, I want to be able to offer free shipping as well as a % discount.

1 Like
Tourist
5 0 1

Has there been a resolution on this? I am also looking for the same functionality. Want to provide free shipping along with a % discount

1 Like
Tourist
9 0 1

This is a design flaw we are constantly working through on the back end refunded customers who could not use two codes etc. Seems as if this should be a simple add to the back end? 

1 Like
2 0 2

has this been fixed? I need to know how to allow this on my site as well??

2 Likes
1 0 1

I need this as well! We use a coupon code for Whoelsale accounts and woudl liek to be able to offer them additional savings as well during promos.

1 Like
1 0 0

YES! i'm dealing with this right now for a "gift certificate" discount that i made and it won't apply to the shipping. So frustrating! shopify please fix this asap because it's embarrassing.

0 Likes