MY CUSTOM EMAIL IS NOT ABLE TO FORWARD MESSAGES COMING FROM  JaguarPC.com HOSTING,

Tourist
15 0 1

I purchased domain safanaonline.com from shopify, and make email forwarding to my company emails,

when I send test email from gmail or hotmail to my custom email it successfully forwarded,

but when I send from JaguarPC.com HOSTING (sutrad.com)  to custom email, then sent email not forwarded and Delivery Email coming

Error Msg:

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

info@safanaonline.com

host mx.safanaonline.com.cust.b.hostedemail.com [64.98.36.4]

SMTP error from remote mail server after initial connection:

554 5.7.1 Service unavailable; Client host [209.217.224.34] blocked using urbl.hostedemail.com; Your IP has been manually blacklisted

PROBLEM IS:

MY CUSTOM EMAIL IS NOT ABLE TO FORWARD MESSAGES COMING FROM  JaguarPC.com HOSTING,

MY PROBLEM NOT RELATED OF SENDING CUSTOMERS FROM MY CUSTOM EMAIL,

ITS RELATED THAT THE CUSTOM EMAIL NOT FORWARDING MSGS FROM CERTAIN EMAIL HOSTING(JaguarPC.com HOSTING in my case ) , IT SUCCESSES TO FORWARDED WHEN THE MSGS COMING FROM HOTMAIL OR GMAIL AND FAILS TO FORWARDED WHEN COMING FROM SPECIFIC HOSTING IN MY CASE (SUTRAD.COM) FROM JAGUARPC.COM  

PLEASE I NEED HELP TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM

Thanks in advance

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
236 28 41

Hey, @kamalalyafei!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thanks for reaching out here, and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

Shopify doesn't provide email hosting, but since you bought a domain through Shopify, then you can set up an unlimited number of forwarding email addresses for free as you have done. However, If you want to send an email from your custom domain forwarding address, then you will need to use a third-party email hosting service. If you are using Zoho Mail or G Suite, then you can connect the hosting service to your domain in Shopify. If you're using another email hosting service like JaguarPC.com that you mentioned, then you can add an MX Record to connect it to your domain by editing your DNS settings.

Have you added the MX record to your DNS settings already?

Kind regards.
Lulu

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Tourist
15 0 1

Hi @Lulu5,

Thanks for your answer and reply,

Have you added the MX record to your DNS settings already?

No, did not add yet,

what will be the values and name of MX recoed ? can you help?

Thanks and Regards

Kamal

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
236 28 41

Hi, @kamalalyafei.

Thanks for coming back to me. We recommend Zoho and Gsuite and they integrate directly from the admin. For all other hosts, you will need to create an account with them and pay for their hosting and they will be able to help you further with the setup. I wouldn't be sure how JaguarPC.com as all the providers are very different, but their support team will be able to help you further.

All the best,

Lulu

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
15 0 1

Thanks @Lulu5  from your reply,

I will contact JaguarPC support

Regards

Kamal

1 Like
Tourist
15 0 1

Hello @Lulu5 ,

I conatcted support of JaguarPc and they replied with the following message,

can you help me which the required MX records to be added

Thanks in advance

Regards

Kamal

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
236 28 41

Hi, @kamalalyafei,

Again as it is not our mail server or domain name, our support is limited but it looks like they want the MX record to be 

mail.safanaonline.com

And they want you to add an A record like this: 

We do not support email hosting or third party domains so it is up to your domain provider to ensure everything is working correctly, so it would be worth noting that to them as a reply. 

You can add those records to your domain in the DNS settings using this guide, but if they still don't work, you will need to work with JaquarPc to get it working for you.

All the best,

Lulu

0 Likes
Tourist
15 0 1

Ok,

Thanks a lot @Lulu5 

Regards

0 Likes