Why won't my ecommerce store load?

breezyhome
Visitor
2 0 0

My site breezyhomestore.com won't load.    The message "This site can’t be reached" just keeps coming up. I've tried to access it on chrome, brave browser and on my phone. Can anyone help me?

Replies 2 (2)

Helen
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1425 174 286

Hey, @breezyhome. I can help!

Thanks for including your domain name in your question. I see what you mean; I tried to access it from my end and this is the message I received:

21-02-gd58f-kwie0

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN tells us that your domain isn’t pointing to your Shopify store. Did you very recently connect breezyhomestore.com to your store? If so, it can take up to 48 hours for a domain to propagate. However, if it has been longer than that, then the next step is to check your DNS settings and edit your A Record and CNAME so they are as seen below:

21-02-l06cy-ah24r

Is your domain being hosted by Shopify? Or is it hosted on another platform?

If you purchased your domain from Shopify (or transferred a custom domain to Shopify), please go to ‘Online Store > Domains > Manage > DNS Settings’ to find your A Record and CNAME, and edit them to the specifications above.

For domains being hosted on another platform, please login to your third party account, and ensure the A Record and CNAME have the values displayed above as well. You’ll then need to confirm it is connected to your Shopify store by following the steps in this Help Doc. If you have any trouble with connecting or editing your third party domain, please reach out to your domain provider directly. They’ll be able to guide you through the proper set up on their end so that you can connect to your store. 

After 48 hours has passed since making any changes, if you are still not seeing your storefront when going to your custom domain, please contact us via live chat, callback or email. We’d be happy to take a closer look at the connection from our end at that time in order to help troubleshoot further. 

Let me know if this helps!

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

farmfresh
Visitor
1 0 0

Our shop Farm Fresh 2U won’t load either and it’s not a new store