MacOS 11.3 Print Shipping list no longer works

Solved
KPAU
Tourist
10 1 0

Hi I've just upgraded to 11.3 on my iMac but now I cannot print out a Packing List.  The packing list comes up on the screen but will not print.

Please can anyone assist?

0 Likes
KPAU
Tourist
10 1 0

Selecting Print Packing List takes you to a URL like this -

Shopify Moderator: Example removed as it contains personal information

0 Likes
Nick
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3669 308 706

Hi @KPAU,

Nick here from Shopify. 

Something similar happened to me recently too. I upgraded my Mac too and the printer no longer works for me as the software is outdated and doesn't correlate. Can you share what type of printer you're using and we can take a closer look and see if this could be what's happening? 

Thanks, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
KPAU
Tourist
10 1 0

Hi Nick

HP inkjet but nothing to do with the printer. There is no option to print anything onscreen any longer. There’s some icons but none of these work whatsoever. 
looks like nobody has trialled MacOS 11.3 through the very long beta process. 

0 Likes
Nick
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3669 308 706

Thanks for getting back to me @KPAU

I want to look into this more for you. Can you provide some more information and details to help with that, please. If you could share a video or screenshot showing how far you get that would be a huge help. Please remove any sensitive information which might appear in the video or screenshot also. I asked someone on our technical support team who suggested the shortcut to print function, have you tried that yet? They mentioned, they have seen it before where the print dialogue does not appear after an update on the merchant's end but it did not stop the printing, but just needed a new workflow. Also, if you could share any browser details, it would be a huge help. It would be best if you could test on Chrome as that's what we would be using so we would be seeing the same thing. Let me know! 

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
KPAU
Tourist
10 1 0
Hi Nick

Screenshots are attached –

[cid:image001.jpg@01D73CED.E6DB33C0][cid:image002.jpg@01D73CED.E6DB33C0][cid:image003.jpg@01D73CED.E6DB33C0]

I only use Safari which has worked faultlessly until the 11.3 update.

I can highlight 4 buttons at the bottom of screen 1 but none of these work.

Will this be fixed?
0 Likes
bloomerie
Tourist
4 0 9

I'm having the same problem. I can select to print the packing lists within Shopify, and a new window opens with the packing lists, but the option to print does not appear as it used to. In addition, if I try to print by selecting it manually in the browser, nothing happens. It's not a printer issue. I can print other pages through my browser just fine. Just not the packing lists.

0 Likes
KPAU
Tourist
10 1 0
Yes, same as my issue.
0 Likes
KPAU
Tourist
10 1 0

Any solutions? It has worked previously with all MacOS versions.

0 Likes
bloomerie
Tourist
4 0 9

Mine is working again @KPAU, on both of my Macs (iMac and MacBook Pro, both updated to 11.3, using Safari browser). The option for printing no longer pops up on its own once I select to print packing slips, but at least the option to print shows up in the new window now so I can manually select it. It wasn't even doing that before. 

0 Likes