Mail Chimp Pop Up

7 0 0

Hi, 

I have recently set up a mail chimp pop up subscription form for my website. www.bluebellabbey.co.uk 

and it is not working, I have not added any code to my site as I can't find where to add it and MailChimp is not providing me with any code? 

Can anyone help me out? 

Many thanks,

0 Likes
Tourist
20 0 1

Hi Sean! I've added some screenshots that should help you out :)

Basically, under "Lists" in MailChimp you'll see "Signup Forms". You can then create a custom form using one of the template form types -- in your case, "Embedded Form" may work best!

You should be able to copy the code snippet from MailChimp and paste it into your Shopify store. I hope this helps!

Tori Copper www.simplr.ai
0 Likes
Tourist
20 0 1

One more picture :D

Tori Copper www.simplr.ai
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
33 0 4

Hi Sean!

A MailChimp pop up can be a great way to build your email lists, and I love to see that you're working on getting this one set up. I just want to double check some settings/flow to make sure it's all set up correctly!
From your Shopify Admin, let's head to Apps > MailChimp for Shopify then click Create in MailChimp on the bottom of the page:

This will open up your MailChimp, and you may be prompted to login.
On that screen, you should see that the pop up status is Active

If all of that looks great, click edit on that Pop-up Form and double check the Display settings.

Let me know if all of that is good to go, and still not appearing. I'm happy to continue troubleshooting with you :)

0 Likes
7 0 0

Hi Parker and Tori, 

I have tried both of these options and as you can see it says that the pop up should work but still it isn't. :/ 

I have attached some screenshots for reference. 

Thanks, 

Sean 

0 Likes
7 0 0

Here is the confirmation from Mail Chimp. 

0 Likes
7 0 0

Also, I am currently using the pop-up option provided by Shopify as the mail chimp one isn't working.

The theme I am using is - Vantage but I have had it developed/ coded to my own style. 

Here are the options I have selected in creating the shopify pop up. Will this have anything to do with the Mailchimp one not working? 

Please see screen shot 

Thanks 

Sean 

0 Likes
7 0 0

Also, I am currently using the pop-up option provided by Shopify as the mail chimp one isn't working.

The theme I am using is - Vantage but I have had it developed/ coded to my own style. 

Here are the options I have selected in creating the Shopify pop up. Will this have anything to do with the Mailchimp one not working? 

Please see screenshot 

Thanks 

Sean 

0 Likes
7 0 0

Here is what it is currently looking like and appears after 5 minutes or so. 

0 Likes
7 0 0

Here is what the design of the MailChimp pop should look like. This pop up should appear immediately. 

They are quite similar but  I need the popup to work through MailChimp to grow my subscriber's list,  also I am running a competition and this is the url / call to action. 

Please let me know your thoughts, 

Thanks,

Sean 

0 Likes